Hope Centre jobs in Northampton
- Vindis GroupNorthamptonPostedPosted 12 days ago·
- Being a champion of every customer interaction; ensuring that everysales enquiry is dealt with appropriately by your team, and in a manner thatfocusses on the…
- Vindis GroupNorthamptonPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Being integral in maintaining the onsite standards and presentation of the Centre; including your immediate working area.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Bridge of HopeHybrid remote in Northampton
- Bridge of HopeWellingborough
- MK CollegeNewport Pagnell MK16PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Newport Pagnell Medical Centre is seeking new talent to help provide a high standard of face to face and telephone care for patients, staff, and visitors whilst…
- Vindis GroupNorthamptonPostedPosted 14 days ago·
- Executing all elements of the Sales Experience, in accordance with theexpected methods/standards.
- Maintainingall records in a complete and accurate manner.
- HomebaseMilton Keynes MK6EmployerActive 22 days ago·
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday (8am - 4pm, OR 9am - 5pm) - flexible working arrangements, may be available, depending upon individual…
- HomebaseMilton Keynes MK6EmployerActive 14 days ago·
- As the CRM and Insights Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective CRM programmes to enhance customer satisfaction, build loyalty,…
- Huxlow AcademyIrthlingborough NN9EmployerActive 12 days ago·
- O centre supervision of examination timetable clash candidates between examination sessions.
- We are looking for reliable, flexible and conscientious individuals…
- Vindis GroupBedford
- Bridge of HopeNorthamptonPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Provide one-on-one support to individuals with learning disabilities in various settings, including homes, community centres, and educational institutions.
- G4SMilton Keynes
- Wizard Staff SolutionsNorthamptonEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- If you have experience working in Childcare, we can offer you the best rates of pay in the sector in addition to an excellent holiday pay package!.
- Wizard Staff SolutionsNorthamptonPostedPosted 8 days ago·
- If you have experience working in Childcare, we can offer you the best rates of pay in the sector in addition to an excellent holiday pay package!
- HomebaseMilton Keynes MK6EmployerActive 16 days ago·
- As a Maintenance Co-ordinator you will oversee the running of SSC ensuring all tasks are effectively and efficiently undertaken whilst supporting the…
- View all Homebase jobs - Milton Keynes jobs - Production Coordinator jobs in Milton Keynes
- Salary Search: Maintenance Co-ordinator salaries in Milton Keynes
- See popular questions & answers about Homebase
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Full job description
A Little Bit About Us:
TheVindis Group is seeking to appoint a Retail Sales Manager to join its team.
As one of approximately 700 team members, you will demonstrate the behaviours that the Vindis Group knows are integral to its continued success. We are passionate about our Companys heritage, its future, our loyal customers and our valued employees; and we believe in embracing the potential of our business in a positive and objective way. We strive to maintain high standards in every area of our business; and do so by engaging with our employees and customers in an open, transparent and consultative manner. Our employees demonstrate, on a daily basis, the personal discipline and energy to uphold these standards; and, collectively, are motivated to achieve personal and business success #exceptional people.
Customer Obsession is core to our ethos and, as such, you will understand and be able to demonstrate how to truly embrace internal & external customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of our company is a belief in a High Performance Culture; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, we offer three levels of Leadership Development Programmes, all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus; and access to the Volkswagen Group UKs National Learning Centre.
How wesupport our #Exceptional People:
All team membersare provided with access to the following:
- The Company will guarantee your bonus, pro rata, for the first 3 months of your employment.
- AnEmployee Car Scheme, following a qualifying period. This will provide you withan opportunity to love our brand products as much as we do and drive them ataffordable prices.
- A LifeAssurance policy, at no cost to yourself.
- 24/7access to our Employee Assistance Programme. This is in conjunction with our#SpeakAware campaign, which focuses on employee wellbeing and positive mentalhealth.
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
As aRetail Sales Manager, you will be an integral member of the Management Team.Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a champion of every customer interaction; ensuring that everysales enquiry is dealt with appropriately by your team, and in a manner thatfocusses on the Vindis Sales Experience.
- Effectively managing the resources at your disposal to achieve therequired business objectives.
- all data available, to make swift, decisive and effective decisions to guide the team appropriately and deliver the most appropriate outcome within your business area.
- Maintaining a consultative and supporting working environment foremployees within your business area.
= Previousrelevant experience required
= Previousmotor industry experience required
= Goodcommunication skills
= Customerfacing experience required
= Goodattention to detail
= Full UKdriving licence required
This isan exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development inan innovative and dynamic organisation.
We lookforward to receiving your application and hope to be able to welcome you as ateam member within the Vindis Group in the near future.