Investigator jobs in Chester
- Bank of AmericaChesterJob Description: Job Title: Financial Crimes Investigator Corporate Title: AVP or VP Location: Chester Company Overview: At Bank of America, we are…PostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Ambulnz Community PartnersHybrid remote in WarringtonIncident and Complaints Investigator - Healthcare Full time, Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week (flexible working considered) Hybrid role with travel up…EmployerActive Just posted
- Hiring multiple candidatesExamworks Investigation Services2.8United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals with experience of taking statements in a police, insurance or legal capacity to join our team here at EWIS…PostedPosted 12 days ago
- Merseyside policeLiverpool L3*Case Development Officer CJ Case Development St Anne Street Permanent Grade D - £27,789 - £29,874 + 34.38% equalisation allowance Please apply…EmployerActive 5 days ago·
- NustaffLiverpoolJob Purpose: Undertake the investigation of serious and complex crime in accordance with the Investigation Allocation Model supporting Level 1, Level 2 and…EmployerActive 8 days ago·
- Bridge of HopeLiverpoolJob Description Criminal Investigation Officer - SC Cleared. Inside IR35 Contract Term: 12 months Contracting Authority: The Home Office Location: Office…PostedPosted 7 days ago·
- SpinwellLiverpoolRole: Police Staff Investigator REF 360976 Contract Length: Until April 2025 Location: Liverpool IR35: Inside Pay Rate to Intermediary: £21.01 per hour…PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- Triumph Consultants LtdLiverpool L24What's involved with this role: Temporary Police Staff Investigator - Complex Reference no: Merseyside BL TCL 360976 Pay Rate: £16.17 per hour PAYE Hours…PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- WeightmansLiverpool L3About your new role PLEASE NOTE: This role is not on the list of occupations eligible for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route Accidents involving…PostedPosted 11 days ago·
- WeightmansLiverpool L3About your new role Accidents involving motor vehicles give rise to countless claims and legal actions, affecting every kind of business and non-commercial…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- WeightmansLiverpool L3About your new role Accidents involving motor vehicles give rise to countless claims and legal actions, affecting every kind of business and non-commercial…PostedPosted 11 days ago·
- View all Weightmans jobs - Liverpool jobs - Solicitor jobs in Liverpool
- Salary Search: Intermediate & Multi track Solicitor/Associate salaries in Liverpool
- See popular questions & answers about Weightmans
- AldiNeston CH64Our Health and Safety teams provide operational support on all matters relating to health & safety, fire safety, food safety and trading law across the…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- QA ApprenticeshipsCreweEmployer description: Block Solutions are an IT innovation business, offering expert consultancy, business transformation and managed services that empower…PostedPosted 29 days ago·
- BCL LegalLiverpoolCredit Hire Litigator We have a role for a Credit Hire Litigator to join a leading Motor team who offer a full service with dedicated teams dealing with fast…PostedPosted 15 days ago·
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
Job Title: Financial Crimes Investigator
Corporate Title: AVP or VP
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Find us in the city of Chester, a destination renowned for its culture, history, and beauty. Working at Bank of America Chester offers a far-reaching global career for a world-renowned organisation, whilst being ideally situated against the backdrop of the rolling North Wales hills and the banks of the serene River Dee.
You will join a diverse global team with teammates located in the US, EMEA and APAC regions. The team is collaborative, highly supportive of one another, hold each other accountable and are eager to learn.
In this role you will perform end-to-end investigations or investigations support functions of external financial crimes activities across one or more lines of business relevant to the Investigators specific area of responsibility. In the investigative role, the Investigator conducts routine to complex investigations, including fraud committed by external parties, money laundering, or terrorist financing and acts as the liaison to Law Enforcement as required.
- Completing investigations while ensuring cases meet or exceed closure and quality metrics;
- Reporting facts of the investigation to assist in identifying potential operational or compliance risks;
- Completing Suspicious Activity Reports (“SAR”) in a timely and accurate manner for submission to regulators and/or law enforcement;
- Partnering with GFC Management, front line units or other stakeholders to resolve investigations;
- Performing quality control functions, training, communications, guidance, monitoring scenario development/enhancement input and testing, or law enforcement liaison responsibilities in an investigative support role.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a financial crimes role
- Knowledge of global markets, banking and investment banking businesses, and related financial crimes risks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to analyze large amounts of data, intelligence and information in order to detect suspicious activity
- Ability to work in a high energy environment and to strict deadlines
- Be a team player, with ability to work independently
- Be able to transfer and apply relevant knowledge, experience and skills into role
Skills that will help:
- Technical/Functional Experience (e.g. Industry type): Financial Services and/or related government entity is desired
- Certifications: ACAMS – Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists or other certification would be advantageous
Benefits of working at Bank of America:
- Private healthcare for you and your family plus an annual health screen to help you manage your physical wellness with the option to purchase a screen for your partner
- Competitive pension plan, life assurance and group income protection cover if you become unable to work as a result of a disability or health reasons
- 20 days of back-up childcare including virtual tutoring and 20 days of back-up adult care per annum
- The ability to change your core benefits as well as the option of selecting a variety of flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances including access to a wellbeing account, travel insurance, critical illness etc.
- Access to an emotional wellbeing helpline, mental health first aiders and virtual GP services.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for confidential support and help for everyday matters
- Ability to donate to charities of your choice directly through payroll and the bank will match your contribution
- Opportunity to access our Arts & Culture corporate membership program and receive discounted entry to some of the UK’s most iconic cultural institutions and exhibitions.
- Opportunity to give back to your community, develop new skills and work with new groups of people by volunteering in your local community.
Bank of America:
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.