- RAI Radio televisione ItalianaLondonEmployerActive 3 days ago
- 1 Orchestra Professor to be hired under a permanent employment contract in the role of Principal Second Violin with tutti duty and Orchestra Professors to…
- Foundever3.3Hybrid remote in Kingston upon ThamesEmployerActive 4 days ago
- This is an exciting new opportunity for someone who has software experience and able to perform 1st line support and bilingual in Italian If so join Foundever…
- Freightlink SolutionsHybrid remote in Preston PR5EmployerActive 4 days ago
- You will provide first class customer service and deal with customer queries via email and telephone.
- You will process bookings, provide price quotations,…
- Safeguard Europe LimitedHorshamEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Since 1983, Safeguard Europe Ltd has been developing innovative and high-quality products for the treatment of the effects of moisture in buildings.
- Executive Talent SolutionsColchesterEmployerActive 6 days ago
- The business are within a developing industry, therefore offering genuine long term prospects.
- Due to their client being focused in Southern Europe they are…
- London School of Modern LanguagesLondon W14EmployerActive 7 days ago
- Position type: free-lancer / Hourly paid / Zero Hours contract.
- ONLY face-to-face* at Holland Park.
- Run once a week (Monday to Thursday) from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Cloud Vacancy1.5Hybrid remote in BasingstokeEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Based remotely or in Guildford or Basingstoke.
- We provide a great working environment and good business benefits including, 25+ days holiday, health care and…
- KonectaRingwood BH24EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Job Title:* Customer Service Agent - UK and (Italian or French Speaking).
- Salary: *£10.75ph – 40 paid hours per week.
- (£22,360) plus up to £100 monthly bonus.
- ALIVINI CO LTDLondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Italian wine and food: 3 years (required).
- We are currently looking for a competitive field sale representative to develop sales and manage account portfolios…
- SalvoBristolPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- We are in search of a Field Sales Executive (Brand Manager) to assist existing customers with their requirements, ensuring they increase their weekly spending.
- TrespassGlasgowEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Hours: *42.5 hours per week (8:30am-5:30pm).
- Are you able to demonstrate a successful track record within a competitive sales environment?
- M3EURemote in LondonPostedPosted 21 days ago·
- M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support…
- MAMMAFIORE UK LTDGreenfordEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Supervise and manage the daily operations of the office .
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium).
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- DeepL SERemotePostedJust posted·
- You will be at the forefront of DeepL’s rapid growth and present our market-leading translation service to clients in order to eliminate their language barriers…
- KELMER UK LTDLondon EC4VEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Focus on Inward Investment clients from Italy.
- Client Manager Position: Role will include Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Management Accounting,…
Job Post Details
Full job description
Rai Radiotelevisione Italiana S.p.A. is promoting a call for applications to select no. 1 Orchestra Professor to be hired under a permanent employment contract in the role of Principal Second Violin with tutti duty and Orchestra Professors to be hired under a fixed-term employment contract for future needs. The resources will work under the Direzione Cultura ed Educational (Culture and Educational Department) - National Symphonic Orchestra, based in Turin.
The applicants should meet the following admission requirements:
a) having obtained a Master’s Degree or equivalent academic title for the instrument for which participation is taking place obtained at a State Conservatory or equal Musical Institute, or equivalent certification for qualifications obtained abroad.
The selection call is open to Italian, EU, and non-EU citizens provided that they legally reside in Italy.
The applicants should meet the aforementioned mandatory requirements upon participating in this call for tenders (see section 3).
Admission to the call is prevented to those who:
- have been dismissed by Rai Radiotelevisione Italiana S.p.A. for just cause or subjective justified cause;
- Have brought extrajudicial or judicial actions for labour disputes against Rai or other Company belonging to the Group, without prejudice to those who have ended the said actions and submitted their waiver to the competent offices before the deadline for the submission of the application form (04 April 2024);
- have mutually agreed with the Company on the employment termination under a severance package;
- submit an incomplete application form or incomplete documents proving the requirements defined under section 1.
To submit the application, applicants should register on and log in with their credentials by clicking on “Accedi” (Login).
Applicants who have not registered yet, can proceed to the registration by clicking on "Registrati" (Register) on the website . After completing the registration procedure, the system will automatically generate an account and send a message to the email address specified upon registration. To complete the procedure and activate their accounts, applicants should click on the link provided in the email sent by the system.
Once logged in, to take part in the call, applicants should select their call of interest among those listed on the Home Page of the website .
Therefore, they should:
- Read the call for applications and click on the button "Aderisci" (Participate) on the bottom right of the page;
- Fill in the requested forms (subject to preliminary acceptance of the
- Confirm their participation by clicking on "Conferma" (Confirm);
- Check their inbox (including the Spam folder) to verify the reception of an automatically generated message from confirming the application has been submitted correctly.
Applicants should submit their applications no later than 12:00 pm on 04 April 2024.
Any applications received in a format and/or through means different than those specified above (i.e., paper application, etc.), and/or after the deadline set out above, will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time