Kitchen Fitter jobs in Bamber Bridge
- NewHiring multiple candidatesRSS Domestic ProjectsLiverpoolPostedJust posted
- Bathroom/ Kitchen installers required, must carry out all aspects of installation including carpentry, plumbing, electrics, plastering, tiling and painting,…
- Hiring multiple candidatesKeystone Contracts Uk LtdWiganEmployerActive 2 days ago
- You will need to take great pride in your work as our standards are always high.
- You should have extensive experience and knowledge off working on similar…
- ATIC Group LtdHaslingdenEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced contract furniture installer / kitchen fitter.
- An example of the projects that the correct candidate will…
- Wren KitchensLancasterEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- We provide you with a dedicated Installation Manager, who carries out pre-installation checks, so fitting won’t be delayed.
- Replacement parts within 24 hours.
- Impact ResourcingBlackleyEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Working on occupied housing, kitchen works only, experience on social housing sites preferred.
- Perform a variety of skilled tasks as directed by the supervisor.
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Full job description
We are currently looking for skilled and experienced Joiners with a Social Housing background to join our ever-growing team here at Connollys!
With our rapid growth and continued development, we are looking to hire hardworking Joiners - Kitchen fitters for a variety of Social Housing projects across Preston/ Chorley.
Previous experience in this kind of work is essential - kitchen & bathroom fitting experience is *required*
Teams welcome to apply.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Installs
- Kitchen & Bathroom Finishes
- 1st and 2nd fix – kitchen & bathrooms
- Installing plywood flooring
- uPVC & Composite door installs
- Keeping site clean and tidy
- Be able to work as part of a team and be able to pro-actively work on your own
- Ensuring that all of the above are carried out within the Health & Safety guidelines, and the Group’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Where issued, maintain tools and equipment ensuring that they are clean condition and carry out weekly checks and report any defects found.
- Be comfortable in working in a live environment and occupied homes
Skills/ Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- CSCS Card (desired but not essential)
- Asbestos Awareness certificate – again, desirable but not essential
- Must hold a full clean driving licence
**You MUST be willing to complete your CSCS and/or Asbestos Awareness within 4 weeks of starting work**
We currently offer price work, which equates to between £700 - £900 per week.
Teams welcome to apply. Self Employed / Labour only will be considered.
Connolly are a leading construction refurbishment and development company, with family values at our core. We don’t just fit kitchens, we create communities and dare to be different, and the experiences we provide stand out.
We operate within the social housing sector, providing planned refurbishment to local authorities and housing associations throughout the Northwest, North Wales and West Yorkshire
To apply, please send a recent CV to Laura Holt or call the head office for a confidential chat. We do not use agencies and are looking to hire direct.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £700.00-£900.00 per week
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Joinery: 3 years (preferred)
- kitchen fitting: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: JKF-GM