Kitchen Fitter jobs in Peebles
- Wren KitchensGalashiels TD1PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- We provide you with a dedicated Installation Manager, who carries out pre-installation checks, so fitting won’t be delayed.
- Full Driver’s License & Own Van.
Job Post Details
About The Role
Due to increased demand, we have an exciting opportunity to work with Wren Trade as a sub-contracted, self-employed kitchen installer. Working on New Build sites, as a sole trader or a company with multiple fit teams, you will be responsible for making sure our kitchens are installed efficiently in line with tight site schedules.
We are looking for installers across the UK!
We provide you with a dedicated Installation Manager, who carries out pre-installation checks, so fitting won’t be delayed. We send you confirmation of works by email, and industry leading plans direct to site so you won’t need to worry about excess paperwork!
Benefits of working with us include:
- Free BiKBBi Membership
- Fully Flexible working patterns, you manage your own diary
- Competitive rates of pay, continuously reviewed
- Payment within 14 days of a completed installation
- Fully built units
- Purpose built Customer Care Team; calls answered in as little as 30 seconds
- Replacement parts within 24 hours
- Must hold a Blue CSCS Card at a minimum
- 110V or Cordless tools
- M Class Rated Dust Extraction
- Full Driver’s License & Own Van
- £5Million Public Liability Insurance
- Must be CIS Registered for payment
- SSSTS certification (preferred)