Landscaping jobs in Lisburn
- Urgently neededRyanslandscapingRathfrilandEmployerActive 15 days ago
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in all aspects of hard landscaping, having the ability to work to deadlines and to the highest standards.
- BSNIBelfastEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- Rate of pay: *£12.38 per hour.
- Responsible to the relevant line manager for the undertaking of duties utilised in Waste Collection, Open Spaces and Streetscene…
- Bladez landscaping servicesBelfastPostedPosted 13 days ago·
- Landscaping experience in: paving, driveways and fencing (especially Screeding and Laying a patio, use of a concrete saw and wacker plate).
- Greenscape Specialist RecruitmentUnited KingdomEmployerActive 6 days ago
- In order to be credible in this role you will have a good horticultural knowledge and experience of grounds maintenance and landscaping, including the pricing…
- Whiteisland NurseryMagheryEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Experience in the landscaping/construction industry would be preferable, however, we would also consider a trainee landscaper which may suit a school leaver.
- Johnny Gill LandscapesBanbridgeEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Brick paving, natural stone paving, lawn turfing, planting, garden maintenance and occasional joinery.
- The role offers variety with no two days being the same.
- Happy Jobs NIAntrimPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Background in fitting and installing landscaping or gardening products would be desirable.
- The organisations we are working with are well established within…
Job Post Details
Skilled Labourer - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Full job description
Experienced skilled landscapers required to join our professional landscape construction company, Ryans Landscaping.
We have been established for over 17 years and have gained a reputation for high quality landscape construction throughout Northern Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in all aspects of hard landscaping, having the ability to work to deadlines and to the highest standards.
Essential experience in paving and porcelain paving and must hold a full driving licence.
Experience preferred in fencing, laying artificial grass, paving, decking, rendering, brickwork and blockwork to an impeccable standard is essential. Competent with machinery is essential.
The ideal candidate will also be punctual, well presented, hardworking, physically able and trustworthy.
We are offering very competitive pay rates and a comprehensive employment package including company pension. We have ambitious plans to expand our operations and this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic and fast growing business.
For more information and to apply for this excellent job please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07738 180190
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Great job 1