Life Coach jobs in Colne
- AXA UK3.6BoltonPostedJust posted
- Be an advocate for AXA contributing to meetings with brokers to secure clients, you'll be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change…
- Motorpoint3.7Burnley BB12PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Weekly meetings with your coach.
- Salary: £10.90 per hour + bonus.
- Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence is essential.
- The Fedcap Group3.1AccringtonPostedPosted 2 days ago
- Ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress.
- Managing a caseload of participants holding initial appointments and action plans to ensure…
- Kanga SportsBradfordEmployerActive 3 days ago
- This role is designed to offer flexible, ad hoc hours, ideally suited for individuals nearing retirement or those seeking part-time work that can fit seamlessly…
- The Healthcare Hub5.0BlackburnEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Mentor, coach and develop staff.
- Help promote better quality of life and wellbeing by encouraging residents to take part in activities that interest them.
- Hiring multiple candidatesProsperity Children's ServicesAccringtonEmployerActive 3 days ago
- As the Senior Residential Support Worker, you will mentor, support and coach new team members and draw upon your experience to manage any challenges that may…
- ExamWorksUK2.8Remote in United KingdomEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Are you a Registered Nurse, (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse, Practice Nurse) Paramedic, Physiotherapist or OT looking for a non clinical role?
- Mental Health InnovationsBradfordEmployerActive 3 days ago
- 91% of Shout Volunteers agree that the experience gives them skills that enrich their day-to-day lives.
- Be resilient and mentally robust to help people in…
- KFC Preston - Leyland RoadPreston PR5
- SportsCool LtdBlackburnEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Because of huge demand for our amazing inflatable experiences, we’re seeking a Sports Coach to work 5 days per week, Tuesday through Saturday to take our famous…
- MorrisonsColne BB8PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- Ability and confidence to advise and coach management within your site.
- Support, coach and challenge line managers to ensure succession planning is high on…
- Star AcademiesRossendale BB4PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets.
- Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School is a mixed secondary grammar…
- Outcomes First GroupHybrid remote in BoltonPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Critical illness cover and life assurance options.
- Ability to coach, mentor and drive continuous improvements.
- Contract Type: Permanent 37.5 hours per week.
- AIM Education LtdBurnleyEmployerActive 26 days ago·
- Communicate effectively with athletes, parents, and other coaches.
- Plan and deliver sports and fitness coaching sessions to individuals or groups.
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
Full job description
About the role
At AXA Commercial, we support our business customers, large and small, by making it easy for them to do business with us in the way that suits them. Whether they insure with us via brokers, directly on the phone or online through comparison sites, we've got them covered.
Building on our success, a key initiative for the future of AXA Commercial is enhancing our current teams with experienced, engaging, and forward-thinking Commercial Underwriters. These roles provide a fantastic opportunity for you to build key foundations and shape the narrative, that will provide AXA the exposure and scope required for growth.
We are very proud of our focused SME unit following the successful launch of creating a single SME operating model, that has delivered effective and efficient work streams, giving choice. If you want to take on a new opportunity in a supportive environment, we're looking for an experienced Existing Business Underwriter, where you'll be part of a team where people, development and teamwork are a key focus. We pride ourselves on not only our strong team engagement but forming long lasting relationships with our UK Brokers, based on integrity, honestly and transparency, as well as a great service with the end Customer being at the heart of everything we do.
What you'll be doing: As Commercial Underwriter you'll help drive and transform how we partner our broker portfolios, through responsive, flexible, and collaborative relationships. With a strong balance of technical and trading capability, you'll be empowered to make decisions, supported by data, insight, and decision support tools on mobile technology to succeed. You'll be focused on developing and delivering profitable growth, across existing business within the key markets.
- Deliver on trading team targets through profitable underwriting of our products for SME Existing Business, whilst developing key relationships and credibility with brokers and customers.
- You'll be proactive, outgoing and confident in dealing with our strategic partners, retaining and maximising business through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Underwrite our products for SME customers profitably, accurately, consistently using the full range of appetite and tools available.
- Be an advocate for AXA contributing to meetings with brokers to secure clients, you'll be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors.
- Monitor the overall performance of the book you're responsible for and ensuring remedial action is taken to correct any performance issues.
What's in it for you:
- We'll equip you with the technical skills for tomorrow: It's our job to support you in becoming an expert who has ownership over their work. We want you to be confident that you can make an impact by helping our customers. We ask ourselves what we can do today that will help us in the future. That's why we offer continuous development to help our colleagues become experts in tomorrow.
- Build a career that's as dynamic as the market you work in: We're on a journey of transformation, so we're investing in new technology that enables us to help our people and businesses thrive.
- Shape your career one decision at a time: We'll support you to progress through the business and are committed to developing talent. We do this with training and tailored development plans.
At AXA we work smart, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers. You'll work at least 40% of your week away from home, either at one of our office locations, visiting clients or attending industry events.
What we’re looking for:
- Keep an open mind:Keen to learn and challenge the status quo, able to approach tasks from different perspectives while focusing on helping colleagues and customers.
- Stay curious: You’ll be perceptive of what our customers and the market wants and bring that knowledge into your work, whilst making the most of AXA’s development opportunities.
- Be a team player:Able to use your unique skills and knowledge to collaborate with your colleagues, take accountability and discover new ways of doing things.
- Cert CII qualification with DIP CII desirable.
- High level of technical underwriting expertise. You’ll possess a strong trading capability, commercial awareness and expert negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong broker relationships and a sound understanding of the current commercial insurance market.
- Sound knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements for insurance, including treating customers fairly.
- Developed analytical skills with proven experience of account monitoring and action planning.
- You’ll be pragmatic and a confident decision maker, with meticulous numerical reasoning skills.
This position has been defined as an Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) role under the IDD regime which means that in addition to pre-employment screening checks, the successful candidate will be subject to background screening every 4 years with an annual declaration in interim years.
What we offer
At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary dependent on experience
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 5 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
To apply, click on the ‘apply for this job’ button, you’ll then need to log in or create a profile to submit your CV. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and don’t discriminate against employees or potential employees based on protected characteristics. If you have a long term health condition or disability and require reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, we’re proud to offer access to the AXA Accessibility Concierge. For our support, please send an email to email@example.com
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Commercial protects businesses, from multinationals to micro start-ups, giving them the confidence to thrive. We’re currently making our biggest ever investment to develop the expertise and skills we need to be the best. We’re a vibrant community where everyone is supported to learn, develop, and take ownership of their work.