Locksmith jobs in Torpoint
- Associated Security SolutionsUnited KingdomEmployerActive 5 days ago
- At Associated Security, we offer training, a company vehicle and a competitive salary.
- This opportunity is ideal for a person looking to utilise their wide…
Job Post Details
Locksmith/Safe Engineer - job post
We're looking for a Locksmith/Safe Engineer & Access Control Engineer in the below areas to join our team! At Associated Security, we offer training, a company vehicle and a competitive salary. This role provides an opportunity to gain experience in varied environments, working for commercial, public and private sector clients. This opportunity is ideal for a person looking to utilise their wide skillsets and use their knowledgeable approach to problem-solving.
Proven knowledge and verifiable practical skills in the following will be required and checked during the interview process:
- 1 year experience with Mechanical Locks, Locksmithing and door related engineering.
- 1 year experience with Access Control / Electrical Security Engineering
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A clean driving licence.
- Health and safety compliant.
- Computer literate.
- Milton Keynes
Full time position
Mon - Fri
On-call Rota including Weekend Work (once training is completed)
You Will Be Provided With
- Company van.
- Smart Tablet.
- Company uniform.
- Training and career development.
- Mechanical Locks, Locksmithing and door related engineering:
- Access Control / Electrical Security Engineering:
- Driving License (Required)
- English (Required)
When submitiong your CV please indacate what regon you are in
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road