Loft Conversion jobs in Shoeburyness
- Instaloft LTD3.2MaidstoneEmployerActive 2 days ago
- You will be advising on our range of loft storage solutions including our patented loft flooring system, loft ladders, loft hatches, insulation, roof windows…
- Bakers loftsChelmsford
- Elite Home RenovationsHornchurchPostedPosted 9 days ago·
- Picking up and dropping off the tradesman you are partnered with.
- Assisting the tradesman while on site with labouring duties such as, cutting timbers, passing…
Job Post Details
At Instaloft, we're expanding our Sales/ Surveyor team and are recruiting for the Maidstone and surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a profitable and growing company that's achieving great things while supporting a great work life balance.
We aim to make it easy for our customers to make use of their loft space for storage. Whether in a new build or older home alike we provide great storage solutions backed with our lifetime company guarantee. We do this by installing a patented raised loft floor system, loft ladders, loft insulation, loft hatches and more.
We are looking for talented people to help us provide great solutions for our customers. You will be helping us to deliver a great experience from start to finish by offering our range of products into the customers homes.
As a sales surveyor for Instaloft your responsibilities will be to work on your own visiting our clients at their homes on pre-arranged appointments. All of our inquiries are inbound so these are hot leads from people that genuinely want the work doing. Our average sales conversion is 67%! You will be advising on our range of loft storage solutions including our patented loft flooring system, loft ladders, loft hatches, insulation, roof windows and more. Full training will be provided
Job Type / Category
· Measure and estimate quotes
· Booking new installations
· Ensure all sales are carried out in a clear and fair fashion.
· Be willing to carry out 4-6 appointments per day in the allocated region.
· Be willing to progress with the business.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
What we're looking for:
· Passionate and driven to excel in all areas.
· Happy to work remotely covering up to 1 hour from home
· Excellent attention to detail
· Loves going the extra mile to deliver outstanding results.
· Believes in and practices self-improvement and learning new skills
· Communicates clearly, in a friendly way.
We can offer an amazing self employed opportunity . All of our self employed salespeople are currently earning between £40,000 and £70,000+ a year depending on the number of sales surveys they carry out.
Your own Car and Phone is essential as with most sales positions but this is a role like no other!
Salary: £3,000.00-£7,000.00 per month
A 3 month starter remuneration package can be arranged
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £40,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road