Pest Control jobs in Magherafelt
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
Job Reference: CL/as/19-02/1071/7
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Site Based
Site Address: Ballybin Rd, Cookstown, Ashbourne
Postcode: A84 V672
Pay Rate: £12.70
Hours per week: Monday, Thursday - 09:00 - 11:30 - 5 hours per week
Atalian Servest and OCS have merged to create a new organisation, the OCS Group UK & Ireland. We are a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.
We’re recruiting for a Cleaner to join our passionate and driven Cleaning team based at our client’s site in Ballybin Rd, Cookstown, Ashbourne
- Key duties may include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning toilets, car park, warehouse and yard areas.
- To be polite, professional, and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is always adhered to.
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceed the standard applicable to the site/ unit.
- To actively gain customer feedback, pass the information gained on to your line manager.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the ROI
- Previous experience in cleaning or a similar field is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Holiday Allowance
- Company Pension
- Earn up to £500 for Employee Referrals
- Wide range of retail discounts, and corporate perks
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Fully funded qualifications via our Apprenticeship levy
- Win monthly Superstar Awards
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone whom you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&Cs apply)