Roof Cleaning jobs in Bath
- University of BathBathPostedPosted 14 days ago·
- Contract Type Part Time, Open Ended.
- Placed on Thursday 15 February 2024.
- Up to 25 days leave per year, plus eight bank holidays and five extra organisation…
- OCSBristol BS34PostedPosted 8 days ago·
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge of cleaning procedures would be an advantage.
- This job role is for cleaning inside the trains.
Job Post Details
Morning Cleaner - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
Full job description
Job title Morning Cleaner
Department Sports Development & Recreation
Salary £11.35 per hour
Grade Grade 2
Contract Type Part Time, Open Ended
Placed on Thursday 15 February 2024
Closing date This vacancy will remain open until filled
Interview date To be confirmed
Special Conditions Manual handling
Join our highly supportive and appreciated team in the Sports Training Village. If you’re hardworking, practical and responsible, with a keen eye for detail then this could be the position for you!
We currently have a vacancy for a Morning Cleaner to work 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday: 4am – 9am).
This is a permanent role, so you’ll also benefit from:
- Up to 25 days leave per year, plus eight bank holidays and five extra organisation wide discretionary days off during the year (pro rata).
- Generous employer pension contributions
- An employee recognition scheme
- A Team Bath uniform
- Employee discount scheme
- Full training and personal and professional development
- Onsite NHS dentist and medical centre
About the role:
- Through good attention to detail ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standards including Changing Rooms, Toilets, Office Spaces, Corridors, Sports Hall, Stairs and general customer areas.
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards using COSHH in line with the recommended instructions.
- Refilling all Soaps/Antibacterial liquids/Cleaning agents, Paper Towels and Toilet Rolls.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Tina Powell (email@example.com) or Sophie Hamer (firstname.lastname@example.org), however, please submit your application via the University website along with a copy of your CV.
The Sports Training Village (STV) is a Multi-Sport Training Environment with Fitness, Coaching, Physio, and Sports Science facilities all under 1 roof, the STV has indoor and outdoor facilities to accommodate more than 50 sports. Providing the best and most suitable environment for people to excel is our goal.
We aim to be an inclusive university, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We have an excellent international reputation with staff from over 60 different nations and have made a positive commitment towards gender equality and intersectionality receiving a Silver Athena SWAN award. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and students, so we encourage applications from all genders, backgrounds, and communities, particularly from under-represented groups, and value the positive impact that will have on our teams.
We are very proud to be an autism friendly university and are an accredited Disability Confident Leader; committed to building disability confidence and supporting disabled staff.
Find out from our staff what makes the University of Bath a great place to work. Follow us @UniofBath and @UniofBathJobs on Twitter for more information.
This role is eligible for the Refer a Friend bonus. If a University staff member has ‘referred’ you to apply for this vacancy, please ensure when applying you select ‘Employer Referral’ and enter the name of the relevant person when answering the question ‘Where did you learn of this job?'