Roof Cleaning jobs in Southampton
- A Plus Clean LtdSouthamptonEmployerActive 13 days ago
- Working knowledge of external cleaning would be advantageous, but full training provided.
- We carry out external cleaning of commercial and domestic buildings…
- Kamro Ltd1.8EastleighEmployerActive 3 days ago
- These tasks could include, but are not limited to steam cleaning roofs, pressure washing floor tiles, chemically washing render, window cleaning, emptying…
- OCSWinchester SO23PostedPosted 28 days ago·
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge of cleaning procedures would be an advantage.
- This job role is for cleaning inside the trains.
- City Facilities Management (UK)SouthamptonPostedToday·
- Roof PPM’ S – conduct the cleaning and debris removal from all gutters, drainpipes, and gulleys internally and externally.
- COSMOBournemouthPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Also includes the cleaning of kitchen areas and must maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- To be responsible for the daily basic operation of individual…
Job Post Details
Jet Washer / External Building Cleaning Operative - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
A brilliant opportunity to JOIN OUR GREAT TEAM transforming the outside of buildings and their surroundings, a job that gives you satisfaction.
A Plus Clean LTD One of the souths leading Exterior Cleaning Specialist.
About Our Company.....
A Plus Clean is a rapidly growing professional exterior building cleaning company based in Netley (Southampton).
We are a family friendly business which has been established 16 years with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and customer care where each team member is a important part of keeping the wheels turning and not just a number!
We carry out external cleaning of commercial and domestic buildings from roofs, guttering, walls, cladding, rendering, windows, driveways, walkways, stonework and much more using various specialist systems, environmentally friendly chemicals, specialist cleaning processes and equipment.
Due to further growth and new contracts we are looking for a technician to join our great team with the opportunity for a rewarding career and progression for the right applicant.
What's in it for you ......
Team Members benefit from:
· Extensive professional training opportunities achieving industry recognised certification
· Highest levels of Health & Safety training
· Working in a great team environment - WE HAVE A FANTASTIC TEAM!
· Full PPE and Uniform provided to you.
· Company vehicle ( stays overnight at depot) and equipment provided to you.
· Pension scheme with A Plus Clean contributions
· Career progression path for people with a great attitude
· Advantageous holiday allowance
· A great work and personal life focus
· Commensurate remuneration package with the ability to earn overtime, bonuses, tips and other extras in addition to salary - The starting salary stated is just a starting salary and for those people with the right drive and attitude this can increase rapidly.
- Team nights / days out - Thruxton go-karting, meal at Diego's then onto Sharkey's. December team day at the New Forest activity centre, Ageas Bowl Xmas party.
· Considerate and understanding management team
· Photo ID and Qualification badges worn at all times
Experience preferable but FULL TRAINING GIVEN to the right person.
More importantly we are looking for people with a great attitude and a team player do you have the following:
· Working knowledge of external cleaning would be advantageous, but full training provided.
· Do you have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills, providing a professional can do friendly approach to each person you meet?
· Health & Safety compliant to the highest levels of safety on every site, identifying and reporting any hazards to keep you and the team safe?
·Have a proactive and positive attitude with the ability to prioritise workloads to sometimes tight deadlines?
·Would be great if you have the following - IPAF license an advantage, SoftWash cleaning experience & DOFF certification are desirable although full training will be given.
· Experience of external/outside working in all environments. Full PPE provided
· As the role will involve driving a company vehicle all drivers must hold a full UK Driving Licence with minimal points.
· Experience of working safely at height, using a scissor-lift, cherry picker / mobile access tower however again full training will be provided to each applicable certification.
· Working away is required from time to time on specific jobs or training courses but you will get extra pay for this and an allowance to cover ALL meals.
So above is the role in a nutshell so if you feel you could be a great fit for the team send us your up to date CV and a short Covering Letter letting us know why we should choose you.......NO COVERING LETTER YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
We will then either phone, text or send you a message through indeed for an initial chat.
Go on lets hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,415.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- SOUTHAMPTON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Have you sent an up to date CV & a Covering Letter? ( Please re read the bottom of the Job Description before submitting)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 05/03/2024
Reference ID: COJAN2024
Expected start date: 12/03/2024