Scaffolding jobs in Swaffham
- Jobspot LimitedKing's Lynn PE33£160-£250 a day 2 x scaffolderd required Full–time Our client is seeking reliable, Punctual and professional Sacffolders for the large increase in work load…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Paragon Resource SolutionsWymondhamOur client, a reputable Building Services company is currently recruiting for a Scaffold Manager. Duties will include -Supporting and guiding operatives…PostedJust posted·
- Hiring multiple candidatesFmr consultancyUnited KingdomResponsibilities: - Perform various trade-related tasks such as painting, masonry, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, welding, and roofing. - Use hand tools…EmployerActive 15 days ago
- Imperial ProfessionalsKing's LynnProgramme Manager- Access (Scaffolding, Lightening Protection and Steeplejack) Reporting to Curriculum Manager Location: Bircham Newton Salary: Up to …EmployerActive 27 days ago·
Job Post Details
Scaffolders - job post
£160-£250 a day
2 x scaffolderd required
Our client is seeking reliable, Punctual and professional Sacffolders for the large increase in work load. A knowledgable understanding of the industry as well as the correct qualification and ability is required for this job role.
You must have your registered CSCS card as well as a being able to take instruction.
Scaffolders are vital to the construction industry, as so many construction crews require access via scaffolds, rigs, guard rails and planks to carry out construction or restoration work.
The responsibilities of a scaffolder include:
- Unloading scaffolding equipment on-site
- Ensuring a stable base for scaffolding
- Erecting scaffolding poles
- Fixing scaffolding to buildings or structures
- Laying planks for workers to walk on
- Fixing guard rails and safety netting
- Dismantling scaffolding when a project is complete
- Creating different kinds of platforms, from simple scaffolding through to complex structures such as suspended scaffolding, cantilever drops and temporary roofs
- Working on-site in all weather.
Salary is dependent on ability and experience