Screeding jobs in Burntwood
- Urban Blue Building and MaintenanceSolihullEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- We are looking for a reliable Commercial Floor Layer/Maintenance Engineer, to carry out planned/reactive works throughout the Midlands area.
- NewDaniel Owen Ltd3.8SandwellPostedPosted 4 days ago
- Proven experience in floor laying, including latexing, screeding, vinyl, cap & cove, and welding seam joints.
- Installation and maintenance of flooring.
Job Post Details
Commercial Vinyl Floor Layer/ All Round Maintenance Engineer - job post
Full job description
We are looking for a reliable Commercial Floor Layer/Maintenance Engineer, to carry out planned/reactive works throughout the Midlands area.
Duties to include laying commercial vinyl flooring, cap and cove, floor screeding and latex and reactive general maintenance
Minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a related trade
Full Clean UK driving license
Company Van/Fuel card provided
Some flexibility with hours and on call rota
Must have own tools
Excellent customer service skills
Hourly rate negotiable and depending on experience/qualifications
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- floor laying: 3 years (required)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: UB/Maintenance