Screeding jobs in Rochester
- NewBe an early applicantSigma Screed LtdKentPostedToday
- Sigma Screed is a rapidly growing company that specialises in floor construction and screeding.
- Experience: Floor screeding experience is beneficial but not a…
- TCS Screeding Ltd4.4Orpington BR5EmployerActive Today
- TCS Screeding Ltd are the first choice contractor for residential and commercial developments, TCS service the whole of the UK with a strong focus in London and…
- TCS Screeding Ltd4.4RainhamPostedPosted 1 day ago
- TCS Screeding is a flooring company based out of the south east.
- We run HGVs, screed pumps, electrical tools and various plant to carry out our contracted works…
- KwikstaffOrpingtonEmployerActive 7 days ago·
- Incorporated in 2004, they continue to focus on what they do well which is providing their clients with first class, defect free floor screeding, under floor…
Job Post Details
Floor Screed Assistant - Kent & surrounding area - job post
About The Company
Sigma Screed is a rapidly growing company that specialises in floor construction and screeding. The company has gained a reputation for delivering high quality results and exceptional customer service. With a clear vision for expansion, Sigma Screed is setting up divisions across the UK and continuing to build on their success.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and hard working Floor Screed Assistant to join our team. As a Screed Assistant, your primary focus will be on assisting the Screed Team Leader in the successful completion of liquid screed installations. This is an excellent opportunity to receive training, develop skills and progress onto a Team Leader role.
- Assisting Screed Team Leader: Collaborate with the Screed Team Leader to prepare work plans, organise tasks and ensure the smooth execution of liquid screed projects.
- Screed Installations: Apply liquid screeds to prepared surfaces, using appropriate tools and techniques, ensuring an even and level finish.
- Floor Preparation: Install damp proof membranes and insulation prior to screeding.
- Quality Assurance: Work with the Screed Team Leader to inspect and verify the levelness and uniformity of the applied liquid screed to meet project specifications and quality standards.
- Equipment Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain tools and equipment to ensure they are in good working condition. Report any issues to the Screed Team Leader for prompt resolution.
- Health and Safety Compliance: Adhere to all health and safety regulations and best practices on the construction site, promoting a safe work environment for the team.
- Experience: Floor screeding experience is beneficial but not a prerequisite.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal communication skills to effectively interact with the Screed Team Leader and customers.
- Attention to Detail: Strong eye for detail and precision to achieve a smooth and level liquid screed surface.
- Physical Stamina: Ability to handle physically demanding tasks, including lifting heavy materials and working in various weather conditions.
- Certifications: CSCS card or equivalent is desirable.
- Clean Driving Licence: Required to travel to various sites in Kent and the surrounding counties.
£100-£150/day + additional rate per square meter of screed installed/floor prepared.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: £100.00-£150.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Do you live within 10 miles of Maidstone?
- Driving Licence (required)
- Kent (required)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: Feb24
Expected start date: 01/04/2024