Solar Energy jobs in Barry
- NewBe an early applicantBeacon Renewable ContractorsCwmbranPostedJust posted
- This is a “hands on” role, installing roof mounted solar PV panels.
- The ideal candidate will be an initiative-taking team player with the communication skills,…
- Home Logic UK3.6CardiffTypically responds within 3 daysEmployerActive 2 days ago
- With energy prices increasing at an unprecedented rate, this is a key time to help UK homeowners supplying renewable energy with peace of mind from a reputable…
- Prolectric Services LtdClevedonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Previous experience in the installation of solar street lighting (not mandatory).
- Install all solar streetlights and columns as per the customers’ requirements …
- GES GREEN SOLAR COMPANY (UK) LTDCardiffTypically responds within 3 daysEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Green energy solar is an equal opportunity employer.
- About Us: *Green Energy Solar is a dynamic and rapidly growing solar panel and battery storage installation…
- Consumer Energy SolutionsWalesTypically responds within 4 daysPostedToday
- In your role as Solar Roofing Supervisor you will oversee our variety of solar teams, ultimately to ensure quality & efficiency throughout our nationwide…
- Hiring multiple candidatesD&R ENERGY LTDWeston-super-MareEmployerActive 3 days ago
- D&R ENERGY LTD is a energy and solar business in Weston-super-Mare.
- Install new circuits for solar equipment.
- Install final wiring for solar PV equipment.
- Eclipse Recruitment UKCardiffEmployerActive 8 days ago·
- We our working with South Wales' leading electrical company who are looking to add experienced PV Engineers to their growing Energy division carrying out solar…
- Optima Site SolutionsCardiffEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Optima Site Solutions require a 2 x Solar electricians in Cardiff. .
- 8am - 5pm - 8 hours paid.
- If interested please call Conor on 07702 861 602 or "APPLY".
- Solarcentric renewables LtdCardiffEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing renewable energy company.
- The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified electrician with solar experience and…
- NewFTCH LtdWalesTypically responds within 3 daysPostedPosted 1 day ago
- Connecting solar panels, inverters, and related equipment to the building’s power grid.
- Due to our remarkable growth, we seek qualified Electricians to work in…
- Tandem BankHybrid remote in CardiffPostedPosted 8 days ago·
- 10% discount on solar panels.
- Have renewable energy at home > receive an additional 1 day annual leave.
- Job Title: Customer Operations Specialist.
- Warmer Energy Solutions LtdUnited KingdomEmployerActive 23 days ago
- Opportunity to grow with us in the renewable energy sector.
- Our goal is to offer a bespoke solution to every customer, making their property energy efficient…
- Eco Green Partners LimitedClevedonEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on installed solar systems.
- Test and troubleshoot solar panel systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Smart Energy Homes LtdWalesTypically responds within 5 daysEmployerActive 6 days ago
- We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and professional service and work under the Government backed ECO4 Scheme to help those who need it improve their…
Job Post Details
Solar PV Sales Surveyor - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Casual dress
- Company events
Full job description
REST UK are looking for motivated & dynamic individuals to join the Solar PV national installer of the year 2020 & Trustpilot's highest rated domestic solar company!
We pride ourselves on our products and service; REST UK is a leading independent renewable energy company based in the United Kingdom. Specialising in various technologies, REST UK aims to revolutionise the renewable energy industry by providing affordable and accessible low carbon energy for all.
We are expanding our industry leading sales division and are currently recruiting for field sales advisors nationwide!
- No direct experience in solar is necessary. Are you hungry to deliver fantastic products to clients, do your part for the planet & earn a competitive incomes + bonus structure?
Have you got some sales experience in recruitment/construction/retail/hospitality/renewables?
Full thorough product and sales training will be provided.
Since the pandemic, REST UK have revolutionised the future of selling through a state of the art virtual and on the field lead generation system
- this does not exist anywhere else in the UK.
To join the most expanding and fastest growing industry in the UK and have huge opportunities to grow into other higher positions of the renewables sector with the most successful company of 2021!
Requirements/Responsibilities of Field Sales Advisor:
- Full UK Driver’s license and own car is essential
- Converting qualified leads to sale
- Provide sales report to Management
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Smart phone
What we are offering:
- No cold calling, Guaranteed 2/3 qualified appointments per day
- Ongoing training & Development through weekly and monthly sales meetings
- All point of sale materials and paperwork provided, soft and hard copies
- Flexible working options
- A variety of hot lead sources
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Direct sales: 3 years (required)
- renewable energy: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person