Solar Energy jobs in Lydd
- Max Energy Ltd3.4AshfordAbout us Max Energy Ltd At MaxEnergy, We are proud to enforce an equal opportunities employment policy, which ensures that we treat all job applicants…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- NewBe an early applicantNatural England3.6EnglandInfrastructure Sector leads Senior Advisor - (Ref 5714 ) Natural Englan Apply before 11:55 pm on Friday 1st March 2024 Salary: £36,098 A Civil…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- NewHiring multiple candidatesFlare Electrical Contractors LtdKentWho are Flare Electrical? Established in 2017, we are a leading domestic and commercial electrical contracting company, who are equipped to manage projects…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Natural England3.6EnglandOperations Manager - Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (Ref: 5719) Natural England Apply before 11:55 pm on Friday 1st March 2024…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- CorEnergy LtdSouth East RegionSalary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience Regional Area: South of England (Cornwall to Kent) - The position is “regionally”…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- D R NewittCanterbury
- D R NewittCanterbury*Job Title: Solar Electrician Location: Kent (South East Based Work) Salary: Flexible DOE - £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonuses * I am very happy to work with…EmployerActive 12 days ago·
- Trust Solar WholesaleMaidstone ME15Job Title: Sales Director - Solar Panels and Components Location: Maidstone, UK Salary: In the region of £100k pa inclusive of performance bonuses …EmployerActive 2 days ago
- HR GO RecruitmentCanterburyHRGO are currently recruiting for a Solar Engineer for our client in Canterbury. They will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of the…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- jvempireSouth East RegionSolar Sales Consultant (in-home): Location/s: South, South East, Midlands. Ideally within a 2.5 hour drive. Salary: £25,000 basic + commission (O.T.E. …EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Bennett & Game Recruitment Limited3.6CranbrookSince 2010, our clients' design and installation team has been actively engaged in the solar panel, battery storage, and renewable energy sector, catering to…PostedPosted 8 days ago
- HR GO RecruitmentCanterburyHRGO are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our client in Canterbury. With full support from the wider team, the Solar Project Manager will be…PostedPosted 22 days ago·
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Life insurance
Full job description
Max Energy Ltd
At MaxEnergy, We are proud to enforce an equal opportunities employment policy, which ensures that we treat all job applicants and employees fairly and without discrimination.
We are always looking out for people to employ who share our passion for innovation and who are able to uphold our company ethics and professionalism relating to our specialised quality output in order to meet our client’s high level of expectation.
Our commitment to ensuring our staff have a comfortable and friendly environment to work in is always at the forefront of our minds.
Do you have what it takes to be a member of the MaxEnergy family?
Max Energy have become the contractor of choice for the supply and install of Loft and Cavity insulation for many house builders. We have a proven track record of servicing house builders and domestic customers with a quality installation to the highest standards.
Our continued growth has created this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Field Manager to assist the Branch Manager at our Ashford branch with all aspects of the branch and area operations including business support & development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the green economy and make your mark in a flourishing sector.
Support the Area Manager and Assistant Area Manager when required.
Attend team management meetings.
Attend occasional site, customer and management meetings as required at various site locations country wide.
Support the management to ensure technicians meet all performance requirements.
Health and safety compliance, management & reporting.
Customer service. Deal with complaints, keep accurate records & provide feedback. (ECO/N.B.)
Carry out Health and Safety inspections & maintain records for ladders, PPE, WIP, TMO & PAT.
Workplace and Site reporting within a designated timescale.
On occasion, work with Business Development Managers to provide support for site & pre-start meetings.
Receive enquiry / technical calls from fitting crews and deal with accordingly
Liaise closely with planning department to update any in-day changes to workloads.
Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and management instructions at all times, and ensuring all insulation crews are adhering to requirements.
Flexible approach to working hours
Ensure all associated administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is adopted at all times
Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
Established in 2015 we are a team of highly experienced professionals with 15-35 years’ experience in the insulation and solar PV industry. The sectors we cover are newbuild housing, construction, domestic, social housing and landlords helping them towards achieving their zero carbon targets.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £29,400.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- Construction industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Line Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Application deadline: 23/09/2023
Reference ID: AFA21022024
Expected start date: 15/03/2024