Solar Energy jobs in Thurcroft
- Gripple3.5RotherhamPostedPosted 12 days ago
- Reporting to a senior engineer at our Hellaby Works site in Rotherham (junction 1 off the M18), you will be responsible for ensuring a variety of production…
- NewBe an early applicantNatural England3.6EnglandEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Infrastructure Sector leads Senior Advisor - (Ref 5714 ).
- Apply before 11:55 pm on Friday 1st March 2024.
- Working pattern: Full-time, Job share, Part-time.
- NewTrusted Energy SolutionsOllertonPostedToday
- The role will involve the installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems for domestic and commercial customers in the East Midlands area.
- Natural England3.6EnglandEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Apply before 11:55 pm on Friday 1st March 2024*.
- Working pattern: Full-time, Job share, Part-time.
- Providing ways for people to better connect with nature,…
- Home Logic UK3.6SheffieldEmployerActive 2 days ago
- On target earnings of £90,000+ per annum.
- You will be required to travel from client to client establishing a relationship with them and consulting on their…
- Gripple3.5SheffieldPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Based at one of our South Yorkshire sites and reporting to the engineering site leader, your main tasks will be the repair and planned maintenance of our…
- WeBuyAnyCar2.6Doncaster DN7PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Our retail estate includes a number of POD’s with a mix of power sources including solar panels and eco fuel.
- Salary: £40,000 plus bonus and a company vehicle.
- The Energy Smart GroupDinningtonEmployerActive 19 days ago·
- We are currently looking for an office administrator to assist in the day to day running of our business alongside the operations manager and sales managers.
- Honour Scaffolding and Construction LTDRetfordPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Install solar panels on rooftops or other structures according to project specifications.
- Ability to build, plumb, and fabricate structures as needed for solar…
- ElectrivoltSheffieldEmployerActive 5 days ago
- To excel in this role, you should have a strong understanding of electrical systems, heat pumps, solar pv systems.
- Proficient in electrical systems and wiring.
- SolarXpressFeatherstoneHiring ongoing
- We need more solar electricians to install our top selling products such as batteries and inverters.
- Have a good background of solar PV with plenty of knowledge…
- EDA Apprenticeship plusSheffield S25EmployerActive 1 day ago·
- Completing a Supply Chain warehouse level 2 apprenticeship.
- Our team are skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of Photovoltaic installations and are happy to…
- The Retention GroupRotherhamPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- £25,000 - £27,000 + Training + Overtime*.
- To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of experience as a Labourer, have a full UK driving licence and your…
- View all The Retention Group jobs - Rotherham jobs - Laborer jobs in Rotherham
- Salary Search: Roofing Labourer - Solar PV Training salaries in Rotherham
- See popular questions & answers about The Retention Group
- Carbon Energy Savings LimitedSheffieldEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Opportunities to progress into management are available to the right candidate.
- Direct Marketing/Door Canvassing experience.
- £500.00 Basic Wage (Paid Weekly).
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
Full job description
At Gripple Ltd, an employee-owned and B Corp™ certified company and MX Awards Manufacturer of the Year 2022, we design, manufacture, and sell innovative, patented products for the construction, agriculture, solar and infrastructure markets.
We are now recruiting for an apprentice-trained mechanical engineer tooling technician/toolmaker to join the team. Are you are interested in mould tooling? Are you highly motivated, ambitious, and looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the role for you!
What is the role
Reporting to a senior engineer at our Hellaby Works site in Rotherham (junction 1 off the M18), you will be responsible for ensuring a variety of production tooling is maintained and ready for use. You will also be involved in the manufacture of jigs, fixtures and gauges to engineering drawings.
Additional tasks and responsibilities will include:
- maintaining tooling to ensure production runs are as efficient as possible
- ensuring the moulding core kanban is up to date and requesting new cores as required
- proactively driving a culture that ensures continuous improvement and best in class manufacturing
- maintaining a clean and organised area of work in line with company standards and expectations
- compliance with all health and safety standards and proposal and potential implementation of any perceived improvements required
- effectively contributing to the mission, vision and values of Gripple
- positively contributing to the companys environmental performance
The position will entail working regular mornings and afternoons on a two-week shift pattern: Monday-Thursday 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm and Friday 6am-1pm and 1pm-8pm. Weekend work may also be required to meet the demands of the business.
Who you are
To be considered for an interview, you must be an apprentice-trained mechanical engineer/toolmaker and be able to offer the following:
- Competent toolmaking skills, injection moulds and/or die-casting tools
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings including tolerances (essential)
- Experience of using micrometres and workshop measuring equipment (essential)
- Manual toolroom machining skills
- IT competency, MS Office
What we will offer in return
We recognise every individual as a unique person with their own special contribution to make. We work hard to make sure our people are happy and healthy, with a good work/life balance, and generously rewarded for their time, energy, and commitment. We therefore offer:
- competitive salary
- shares in the business
- excellent initial and ongoing training and support and global opportunities to develop
- generous holiday entitlement
- life assurance
- private individual health care
- permanent health insurance scheme
- Paycare health plan
- non-contributory 15% pension scheme
- enhanced family policy
- gym membership
Why choose Gripple?
As an employee-owned company, our people are front and centre. You can therefore expect to see:
- Commitment to core values and behaviours, AKA the Gripple Spirit
- Work-life balance
- Career development
- Exceptional benefits
- Unique working environment
- Commitment to net zero in 2030
Gripple Careers Own it. We do!
Deadline for applications: Friday 1st March 2024
Equal employment opportunity
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued with a sense of belonging. If there are any adjustments that would help your experience with Gripple, please let us know when you apply.
Whilst not mandatory, your completion of the applicant ethnic monitoring form will help us monitor and encourage equality and diversity. The information you provide will be anonymous and kept both confidential and separate to your application.
A polite note for recruitment agencies:We do not accept applicants from recruitment agencies. If we do need support, we will be in touch!