Tiling jobs in Beverley
- DS Projects LtdScunthorpeEmployerActive 4 days ago
- The main area we are looking for is plumbing, painting , tiling , externals ,drainage , brickwork etc them skills are of high interest.
- KKC Reactive Maintenance SolutionsUnited KingdomEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Desirable - Painting skills & tiling skills.
- Looking for experienced plasterers/Multi Skilled engineers for immediate starts..
- T S Pro LtdKingston upon HullPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Experienced in one or more trades Joiner / plumber / tiling (main trade) 5 years min experience.
- Satisfaction gained from seeing jobs from inception through to…
- EG GroupCottingham HU16PostedPosted 22 days ago·
- This opportunity is ideal for a self-motivated and customer focused individual who has experience in plumbing and associated trades such as painting, tiling,…
- Multitask Personnel LtdKingston upon HullPostedPosted 15 days ago·
- Undertaking full house re-plastering.
- Diagnosing plaster patching in small areas.
- Identify and rectify plaster defects and ensure that all necessary pre and…
Job Post Details
Multi Skilled Tradesman - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Full job description
DS Projects Ltd are looking to expand their team again .
We have an opening for a new team member to work within our social housing contract .
We pride ourselves on having an excellent reputation with our clients and you will have the opportunity to widen your own skills whilst being part of our team .
As a multi skilled tradesperson, you will be expected to carry out all aspects of domestic / commercial works and property maintenance .Due to the style of work we undertake we need trades in all areas and /or multi skilled
the main area we are looking for is plumbing, painting , tiling , externals ,drainage , brickwork etc them skills are of high interest
The successful candidate will be required to carry out all tasks to a high standard in a reasonable timeframe and in line with H&S.
Candidate to demonstrate excellent trade skills, knowledge and experience. To be motivated to work independently and as part of a team with a keen eye for detail, excellent customer services skills and taking pride in your work and the ability to achieve set targets and deadlines . Said person will be honest , trustworthy and reliable .
Full uk driving license, knowledge of method and materials . Able to work at heights , awareness of health and safety .
Salary depended on experience and skill set , Van with fuel card Provided , power tools provided an overtime options .
Please contact Dom Simons 07830029015
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person