Tiling jobs in Rugeley
- Platform Housing Group3.2Birmingham B37PostedPosted 2 days ago
- Associated trade skills of basic carpentry, plaster patching and wall tiling would also be desirable.
- No two days will be the same and you will meet a wide…
- ExtraMile Maintenance LimitedCradley Heath and Old HillPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- A City and Guilds qualification and drivers’ licence are advantageous.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17.30.
- Working in and around the Cradley Heath area (usually…
- HRA Recruitment ServicesCannockEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Candidates must be willing to travel to Banbury and Bicester, and have own van and tools.
- Local Authority or Social Housing Experience.
- Hariley Solutions4.1Telford and WrekinPostedPosted 1 day ago
- Measuring and cutting a variety of tiles, for Bathroom pods and Modular pods.
- Mixing and grouting to a variety of specifications.
- OCS2.7BirminghamPostedPosted 2 days ago
- Ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPMs are completed within the contract-defined time SLAs & KPIs.
- CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification.
- First Choice Cleaning & Maintenance LimitedWest Midlands RegionEmployerActive 10 days ago
- The type of work will be varied, i.e. basic fabric repairs - guttering, doors, windows, locks, flooring, tiling, signage, carpentry and plumbing repairs.
- KD Plumbing & HeatingWolverhamptonEmployerActive 16 days ago
- Competent in kitchen & Bathroom fitting.
- Must have basic knowledge about:
- Must have own tools and transport & be able to commute dependent on job location.
- TMA property maintenance ltdNorton Canes WS11EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Renewing waste pipes, syphons, inlet valves, baths, sinks, basins, bath panels, pumps and tiling;
- Management of on-site subcontractors;
- Frontier Property ServicesBirminghamEmployerActive 4 days ago
- You will need to provide evidence of previous work undertaken of similar nature.
- You will need your own van and tools and UTR for this role.
- Ravenscroft Developments LtdDudleyEmployerActive 5 days ago
- We are seeking a Multi-Trade Maintenance Operative to start immediately on a permanent full-time basis.
- Working for both house builders and housing associations…
- Chester Edwards InteriorsBirminghamEmployerActive 4 days ago
- The type of work you will be expected to undertake will be planned maintenance.
- Supporting our clients’ needs throughout the week and across the UK.
- CLC Contractors Limited2.9WalsallEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Applicants must be experienced/qualified in fitting kitchens, bathrooms and wet-rooms and have skills in associated trades such as carpentry domestic plumbing…
- KKC Reactive Maintenance SolutionsUnited KingdomEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Desirable - Painting skills & tiling skills.
- Looking for experienced plasterers/Multi Skilled engineers for immediate starts..
- SKLLIN LtdCastle BromwichEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- I have a position for a Labourer to work alongside and train in Tiling.
- Perform various manual labor tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Post Details
Full job description
Have you got the right tools for the job?
Are you a Multi Skill Trades Plumber based in Birmingham, Coventry or Leamington Spa?
Platform Property Care need an experienced Multi Skill Trades Plumber to join our Responsive Repairs team and help us maintain and improve our homes in Birmingham , Coventry and Leamington Spa.
You will be a Multi Skill Trades Plumber and plumbing will be your focus, but experience in other trades is an advantage.
The role is varied. No two days will be the same and you will meet a wide range of customers along the way. It's a tough task and our expectations are high. In return, you’ll have the support of a great team.
We want somebody who can:
A team player, you’ll be hard working and keen to learn with a can-do attitude. You’ll be working in people’s homes, so you’ll need to be friendly and approachable with good communication and customer service skills. You’ll also need to be organised and recognise the importance of delivering work right first time.
We want someone who has:
- NVQ L2 Plumbing
- Experience of working as a plumber in the building trade either as a Plumber or as a multi-skilled Plumber
- Experience of working for a Social Landlord, housing association or council
- Associated trade skills of basic carpentry, plaster patching and wall tiling would also be desirable
- Experience of delivering multi-trade work
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of keeping jobs on track
- The drive to ensure works are completed quickly and efficiently
- Full driving Licence
- As you will be working within Customer’s homes this role requires a DBS check.
There is also the opportunity to earn additional from being on the out of hours rota as required.
This role is for a team based in the following towns so you will need to live close to or in these areas: Birmingham, Coventry and Leamington Spa.
Part of Platform Housing Group, Platform Property Care is a well-established property maintenance business. Working with us is more than just a job. We value the contribution that our colleagues make to our business; our vision is clear – we are growing fast, and we aim to achieve our plan through an engaged and highly skilled team.
If this sounds like the place for you then we’d love to hear from you! To find out more please contact James Dutton, Service Manager, at for a chat.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Join us and find your purpose at Platform!
Working with us is more than just a job, you will be joining an amazing organisation that values you and your contribution, and where you can truly make a difference and change people’s lives.
You will join the largest social housing association in the Midlands. We're much more than just houses; we build homes, strong communities, and make a real and positive difference to the lives of our customers.
We recognise the unique and individual needs of people, so if you are interested in this role but would like to explore a different way of working to the standard Monday to Friday, 9-5 approach, then please highlight this on your application or discuss it with us at the interview stage. After all, we want to attract the best people to work for us and we know that one size does not fit all.
Platform is a great place to work, we offer lots of opportunities for you to get involved, share ideas and shape what we do - from networking groups through to fun community and social events. This is an exciting time to join us, that will provide you with real exposure to the wider dynamics of a truly modern housing association that will play a major part in delivering our 5-year corporate strategy.
If we receive a high number of applications, this vacancy may expire prior to the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Platform Housing Group are committed to building a healthy, vibrant and inclusive organisation that treats people with respect and creates opportunities for all.