Van Driver jobs in Aberystwyth
- NewHiring multiple candidatesEvri Couriers2.2AberystwythExciting Opportunity for Delivery Drivers - *£250 Welcome Payment! * Are you ready to turn the key on an exciting new chapter? We have a fantastic…Hiring ongoing
- Hiring multiple candidatesProdriverUnited KingdomWe are looking for trade platers to join us on a self employed basis for immediate start, based all over the UK. You must live within 20 miles of the motorway…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Area 43 - Cardigan Youth ProjectAberaeron*PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR A JOB PACK TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION* Contract: Part Time Dyfodol Ni is looking for support staff for its…EmployerActive 5 days ago·
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Referral programme
Full job description
Exciting Opportunity for Delivery Drivers - **£250 Welcome Payment! **
Are you ready to turn the key on an exciting new chapter?
We have a fantastic opportunity for dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team as a delivery driver delivering parcels to local people in and around your area.
We are looking for committed individuals to work 2-3 days per week in the same local area delivering parcels with a personal touch, you can however choose to have a friend or family member step in for you when needed.
All you need is a car or van, and you’re ready to kickstart your journey with us. Seize the chance to redefine your career path and experience the following fantastic benefits:
· £250 Welcome Payment* - Kick start your journey with us and receive a generous welcome payment of £250 *
· Up to £150 New Starter Payment**- to support you in your initial training period to help ease with the transition of your new career!
· Enjoy additional bonuses, with the ability to claim back your expenses.
· A regular income providing financial peace of mind – Earning potential of £13.50 - £15.50 per hour! (after full training)
· Work life balance – say goodbye to the 9-5 grind! As a courier you will typically deliver parcels for 4-6 hours per day, giving you the perfect work life balance.
· Immediate starts meaning you don’t have to wait to kick start your journey.
· Enhanced route optimisation to make your deliveries smoother and more efficient.
· Our user-friendly app, coupled with training videos, ensures you’re ready to deliver excellence from day one.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with us?
Click 'APPLY' now, and we'll be in touch with you soon. You can also download our "Evri Courier Community App" from Google Play or the App Store to take your first step towards an exciting new career!
**New starter payment is subject to terms and conditions and certain qualifying criteria.
*£250 welcome payment is based on completing a minimum of 24 delivery days within your first 30 days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Temporary contract, Temp to perm, Freelance
- Referral programme
- Day shift