Van Driver jobs in Stow on the Wold
- Hiring multiple candidatesEvri Couriers2.2EnglandJoin Us for an Exciting New Career in 2024 - Delivery Drivers Wanted! Are you ready to turn the key on an exciting new chapter in 2024? We have fantastic…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Vetspeed Ltd3.0TewkesburyWhat we will offer in return: * 28 days holiday, increasing by one day each year to a maximum of 33 days * Birthday Leave * Company pension scheme * Onsite…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- VAR Logistics LtdWitneyWe are an established haulage and vehicle transporting company based in Witney Oxon We require 4 x permanent HGV Class 1, 11 + Transporter Tramper Drivers,…EmployerActive Just posted
- Engineius3.3OxfordPay: It varies from job to job. Working Pattern: You choose! You have complete flexibility in the days and hours you work. Who are we Engineius is an…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Smart Solutions Recruitment3.8Stratford-upon-Avon CV37Smart Solutions is currently recruiting for Delivery Van Driver, to work for a bakery based in Upper Quinton (Stratfor upon Avon). *Delivery Van driver-…PostedPosted 1 day ago
- MinoliOxford*As Truck Driver jobs go, we reckon this is a good one. This is a straightforward, uncomplicated driving job, with regular hours, no overnights or even late…PostedPosted 18 days ago
- Noise SolvedStanton HarcourtVan delivery driver required for 3.5T vehicles ranging from Luton Vans to panel vans. Deliveries will be made Monday to Friday spanning from Oxfordshire to…EmployerActive Just posted
- TescoCirencester GL7About the role Our Customer Delivery Driver rate of pay starts from £11.92 an hour; this increases to £12.65 for stores inside the M25 but excluding London…PostedToday·
- View all Tesco jobs - Cirencester jobs - Delivery Driver jobs in Cirencester
- Salary Search: Customer Delivery Driver - Cirencester Extra salaries in Cirencester
- See popular questions & answers about Tesco
- R&M couriersOxfordWe are looking for dedicated and committed individuals who are looking to get out on the road and increase their earnings Full-time and Part Time…EmployerActive 9 days ago
- Printwaste Recycling & ShreddingGloucestershireDue to our continued growth, we are looking for a new Collection Van Driver to join our team here at Printwaste. ABOUT US We are a team of 75+ people on a…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Oxon Fastening Systems Ltd4.0WitneyOxon Fastening Systems are looking to recruit an additional full time delivery driver to join our team. You will be the face of the company, delivering to our…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Inn Express3.2Alcester B49Inn Express are looking for a van driver to join our wonderful team! About us.... We are an independent wholesale drinks supplier and distributor…EmployerActive Just posted
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Employee discount
Self-employed Core Delivery Driver
As one of our Self-Employed Core Delivery Drivers is great for anyone looking to deliver parcels 6 days as week.
You'll enjoy freedom, flexibility and better financial rewards, plus all the support and benefits of being part of our wider Yodel team. You don't need any experience, and the more you deliver, the more you earn.
We are looking to partner up with Self-Employed Delivery Drivers right across the country therefore, regardless of where you live, submit your details today and we shall find an available delivery route closest to you!
Why join Yodel
Competitive rates for each parcel you deliver or collect
Typically, our Delivery Drivers can earn anything between £18 - £20p/h (paid per parcel).
We're in the business of delivering promises as well as parcels therefore we're raising our game and giving you more reasons to come and join us. All our rates are competitively enhanced taking business mileage and operational costs into consideration. It's a total gamechanger.
We have plenty of parcels for to deliver
There are plenty of parcels to deliver meaning the earning opportunity is in your hands. Our parcels weigh up to a maximum of 15kg and can vary in size. You can realistically deliver and collect between 16-25 parcels an hour depending on the area and your experience, for 6 days a week. The more you deliver, the more you earn with the opportunity to take more parcels and boost your revenue.
We'll give you freedom and flexibility
You can plan your own route or use our handy award-winning app with simple instructions and built in optimisation which will help you prepare and plan your routes more easily, as well as allowing you to liaise directly with customers.
We'll offer regular work in the same area, 6 days a week
We deliver parcels for some of the biggest retailers around. So, there's no shortage of parcels to deliver. Plus, you'll be able to stay local and get to know the roads and customers.
We'll develop and support you
You'll get all the independence of being self-employed, plus the backing of our expert team and access to a Yodel representative, to answer your questions.
The Life of a Core Delivery Driver
Each day is what you make it. You can plan your own route, which will keep things fresh and interesting. And at each delivery or doorstep, use your mobile to scan parcels and make sure they're safely received by the customer, so there's no difficult technology for you to get to grips with. We will arrange a suitable time for you to collect your parcels daily, or for those located within a more rural area, we can drop to you. Simple!
Want a bit more? All our Self Employed Delivery Drivers have access to:
- Partner Discounts - Including Naked Wines, Beer Hawk and Hello Fresh.
- Health and Wellbeing Programmes - Offering support from managing relationships to finance
- Develop and grow your business - There's plenty of parcels to deliver meaning the earning opportunity is in your hands
What you'll need to show us?
- Access to a insured car or van (up to 3.5 tonne)
- A full UK or EC/EEA Driving Licence ((if you don't currently have a Full UK driving licence, this will need to be acquired within 6 months of joining Yodel)
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK
- IOS or Android smart phone
- Proof of own bank account
- And finally, have a great attitude
We are looking to partner up with more Self Employed Delivery Drivers than ever before so register your interest today!
Want to know more? Our FAQ Bot can help. Please click on the link https://meetandengage.com/alldr2qbd