Van Driver jobs in Wombourne
- Hiring multiple candidatesEvri Couriers2.2EnglandJoin Us for an Exciting New Career - Delivery Drivers Wanted! Are you ready to turn the key on an exciting new chapter? We have a fantastic opportunity…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Rico Logistics Ltd2.8SmethwickDays, Night & Weekend Available - Cars/Small/Large Vans Wanted - Self-Employed ** Immediate Start ** TVS SCS are looking for owners of Small Vans…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- COURIER LOGISTICSWolverhamptonCourier Logistics are seeking experienced van multidrop drivers for our multi-national client based in Telford to start immediately. *VAN AND FUEL IS PROVIDED…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Triple D Express LtdWalsall WS9Job description Join our fleet of self employed delivery drivers for varied of work mix of multi-drop to same day deliveries Why Join Triple D Express : *…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Feast Fare LTD2.3Droitwich WR9Do you like working with people? Would you like to be able to pick up your children/grandchildren from school every day? Are you tired of working retail or…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- A1 Jobs Ltd3.3BirminghamJob description We are looking for 3.5t drivers (males and females) to work as Traffic Management Operatives in West Midlands area. Full time *Pay: …PostedJust posted
- Hyetts Express Deliveries LtdDroitwichHyetts Express Deliveries Ltd provides temperature-controlled deliveries nationwide servicing the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Hyett's are…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Linburg Coach Travel2.0StaffordPSV Coach Driver – Express Services. Coach Pro(UK)Ltd provide the driving team for Linburg coach operations and are pleased to be able to offer vacancies…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- BAM UK & Ireland4.8SolihullBuilding a sustainable tomorrow BAM FM is recruiting a Mobile A/C Engineer to join the FM their team. Working 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- MKM Building Supplies LtdTelford TF1Our successful TELFORD branch is looking to recruit for the following role: Yard Assistant - Relief Van Driver In this role you will work as part of our…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- NHW LtdBirminghamDelivery Driver 3.5T – Work from 2 days a week New Harvest Wholesale is the biggest oriental food supplier in the West Midlands. A thriving delivery…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Theos Food CompanyWalsallJob Title: Van Delivery Driver (Multi-Drop) Salary: NLW £10.42ph; Tiered System, Contract of 40 hours per week. You will undergo 6 months of probation…PostedPosted 2 days ago·
- DCSLWorcesterBecome a self-employed delivery driver! How? Simple! This job is located in Droitwich! Contact us and you can start ASAP! As long as you have a clean…PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Encon Insulation3.2Birmingham B6Who are we? Encon Insulation, the leading independent UK distributor of thermal and acoustic insulation, fire protection and roofing materials. Nevill Long…EmployerActive 2 days ago
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Referral programme
Full job description
Join Us for an Exciting New Career - Delivery Drivers Wanted!
Are you ready to turn the key on an exciting new chapter?
We have a fantastic opportunity for dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team across the UK as a delivery driver delivering parcels to local people in and around your area.
We are looking for committed individuals to work 6 days per week in the same local area delivering parcels with a personal touch, you can however choose to have a friend or family member step in for you when needed.
All you need is a car or van, and you’re ready to kickstart your journey with us. Seize the chance to redefine your career path and embrace a role in the world of deliveries and experience the following fantastic benefits:
· Up to £150 New Starter Payment*- During your learning period, you have the chance to earn an additional payment of up to £150. We appreciate your dedication and want to reward your commitment.
· Enjoy additional bonuses, with the ability to claim back your expenses!
· A regular income providing financial peace of mind – Earning potential of £13.50 - £15.50 per hour!
· Work life balance – say goodbye to the 9-5 grind! As a courier you will typically deliver parcels for 4-6 hours per day, giving you the perfect work life balance.
· Enhanced route optimisation to make your deliveries smoother and more efficient.
· Immediate starts meaning you don’t have to wait to kick start your journey.
· Our user-friendly app, coupled with training videos, ensures you’re ready to deliver excellence from day one.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with us?
Click 'APPLY' now, and we'll be in touch with you soon or download our "Evri Courier Community App" from Google Play or the App Store to take your first step towards an exciting new career!
*New starter payment is subject to terms and conditions and certain qualifying criteria.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Temporary contract, Temp to perm, Freelance
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Driving Licence (required)