Web Design jobs in Sale
- Webcertain4.5ManchesterOverall Purpose: To deliver and administer our Content Management Services which will include working with CMSs such as Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- AnythingHybrid remote in Manchester M3About us: We’re Anything. A digital design and development agency based in Manchester. We’re a diverse bunch of planners, thinkers, creators and makers…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- R.A CORP LTDHybrid remote in Wigan*About us* We are professional, agile and social. Our work environment includes: * Modern office setting * Food provided * Work-from-home days * Growth…EmployerActive 7 days ago
- Compassionate Care Ltd2.7AltrinchamCompassionate Care Group Compassionate Care Group is a national family-run care provider, bringing the warmth of home and expert support to communities…PostedPosted 1 day ago
- All In The Loop5.0ManchesterOffice based in Wilmslow, 15 mins train from Manchester All In The Loop is a cutting-edge event solutions company providing custom platforms for virtual…EmployerActive Just posted
- Brand Central HQ Ltd (t/a Graph.Fit)Liverpool L24Overview: We are on the look out for a talented and eager web designer to join our rapidly growing team. The role of a web designer requires impeccable…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Physics-Astronomy LtdManchester
- Bailey Instruments LtdHybrid remote in ManchesterCompany and Position Overview Bailey Instruments are a highly successful and ambitious healthcare business that have recently received investment from…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- ASM Technologies Limited3.3NorthwichIntroduction: Do you want to be working for a company who are selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT Industry that make a real difference to…PostedPosted 1 day ago
- CGI3.6Manchester M1Job order - J1123-0069 - Permanent Full Time Title Senior GIS Software Engineer Category Software Development/ Engineering City UK Wide, UK Wide - Various,…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- A1J LimitedManchester
- eCompleteHybrid remote in AltrinchamTitle: Social and Content Executive Brand: Ordo via eComplete Location: Hybrid Altrincham: 2-3 Days in office/onsite Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Company…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Cox Automotive3.5North West RegionHybrid - Manchester x2 a week Team: Sitting within Enterprise Technology, Product Engineering is responsible for developing high-quality software products…PostedPosted 19 days ago
- Led Technologies limitedCongleton CW12Led Technologies is a leader in Led Architectural lighting systems and special effect led lighting, working with a large range of electricians, architectural,…PostedPosted 27 days ago
Job Post Details
To deliver and administer our Content Management Services which will include working with CMSs such as Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Ektron and our own Content Management Systems including Veloseo for the update and set up of pages and banners, as well as updates to online platforms such as YouTube and Wikipedia.
We would like to hear from you if you are York based, super organised person with a can-do attitude, efficient and interested in a career in digital marketing. Must be able to speak a European language.
- Create New Pages within the CMSs to the appropriate configuration
- Upload content (Text, Images, Videos, Infographics etc) to the CMSs, testing that it is appearing and functioning on the webpage correctly
- Provide cover for other team members when required
- Play an active role in enhancing our Client Relationships through liaison with Account Management or directly with the Client through regular communication ensuring the client’s needs (present and future) are met
- Understand and work towards client KPIs and objectives at all times
- Ensure on time delivery of all work undertaken to meet business and client objectives.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with Internal Processes and Procedures as well as external requirements
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent, fast and accurate IT skills- Adobe, Microsoft package
- Administration and organisation skills
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Be able to follow processes and work on their own initiative
- An ability to recognise obstacles and seek solutions
- Excellent project management and customer service skills
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing
- Native level proficiency in a European language
- Have some understanding of online marketing and Web development
- Experience working with CMSs such has WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Ektron
- Knowledge graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time permanent contract
This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
At Webcertain, we believe working from the office has important benefits. The office allows for regular in-person interactions with colleagues from your own team and others which help foster deeper professional relationships. Furthermore, our offices provide an invaluable opportunity to acquire comprehensive understanding of our processes and services, which in turn leads to individuals having a greater chance to progress and for innovation to take place across our company.
We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible. We’re also interested in hearing from candidates with different career experiences including those returning to work following a career break.
Webcertain is an inclusive employer and recognises the value of equality and diversity to change the way we recruit for the better. We welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or educational background. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer which makes the most of talents people with disabilities can bring to the workplace.
Whilst your language skills are important to us, your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities provided they have to right to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: Webcertain does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our recruitment in-box or our employees. Webcertain is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (required)
- WordPress: 1 year (required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (preferred)
- Adobe Experience Manager: 1 year (preferred)
- any European language at native level (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (required)
Work Location: In person