Window Fitter jobs in Cheadle
- LYMER DOORS LIMITEDLeekEmployerActive 2 days ago
- We also supply a quality range of automated gates, windows and doors.
- We currently are expanding our business and have vacancies for industrial door fitters /…
- Hiring multiple candidatesMulti Glazing LtdWidnes WA8EmployerActive 6 days ago
- We are looking for an experienced window installer.
- Your duties will involve working as part of a team, with all aspects of the job undertaking the installation…
- More Living Renovations Ltd2.5ManchesterEmployerActive 2 days ago
- We are looking for qualified and experienced Window Fitters and Installers who strive for ‘Right First Time’, it’s essential that you know what you’re doing;…
- Mike Goldrick Window Blinds LtdHeywoodEmployerActive 13 days ago·
- Window blinds: 1 year (preferred).
- Due to our continued growth we require a salesperson/fitter to work in the greater Manchester area.
- Kairos Recruitment Group5.0ManchesterEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Relevant experience may also include Installing illuminated and nonilluminated Signage, wallpapers, window graphics, large format prints, exhibitions & build,…
- Bridge of HopeRochdale
- Everest 2020 LtdSt Helens WA9PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Installing and repairing windows and doors.
- A proven track record of installing windows and doors to a high standard.
- Working with a team of other tradespeople.
- View all Everest 2020 Ltd jobs - St Helens jobs - Installer jobs in St Helens
- Salary Search: Window Installer - St Helens, Merseyside salaries in St Helens
- See popular questions & answers about Everest 2020 Ltd
- Danmarque GaragesBuryEmployerActive 6 days ago·
- Experienced fitters complete projects in around 4 hours.
- Danmarque Garages are nationwide providers of garage refurbishment services with our head office based…
- Widnes blinds LtdWidnesEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- This role requires strong communication skills and excellent rapport building on both the phone and face to face with customers, alongside having an excellent…
- Hiring multiple candidatesPrinciple Signs & GraphicsUnited KingdomEmployerActive Just posted
- We are based in CHORLEY, LANCS and as such would either want fitters to be based local to Chorley on our payroll to come into the factory to collect the signage…
- DB ArrivaCrewePostedPosted 4 days ago·
- Task will include fitting floors, panelling, seating, tables, windows and doors in the interior of rolling stock.
- We do the right thing.
- Velux ResidentialManchesterEmployerActive 7 days ago·
- Are you a skilled window fitter, carpenter or roofer looking for a new way to utilize your expertise and skillset?*.
- To succeed in this role, you:
- Prospex RecruitmentManchesterEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Key words; sign fitter / sign fitting / sign installation / sign installer / installation / fitter / junior sign installer / junior sign maker / sign fitters…
Job Post Details
Industrial Door Fitter - job post
Experienced Industrial Door Fitter / Engineer Required
We currently are expanding our business and have vacancies for industrial door fitters / engineers. Our business is expanding and offers a secure full time post for the right applicant.
We are a well established business and are looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to join our team. Lymer Doors Ltd. are premier garage and industrial door suppliers. We also supply a quality range of automated gates, windows and doors.
We need a hard working, reliable and dedicated person to join our team, with lots of common sense and "can do" approach. Someone who takes pride in their your work and has good attention to detail.
Candidates must have experience of installation, servicing and repairing of all types of doors, roller shutters and security grilles to a high standard of workmanship.
Welding experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Essential skills include accuracy and attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach. A current and clean full driving licence is also essential. Minimum of 2 years driving experience.
Role will be based in Leek but travel across the UK may be necessary.
Competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
Usual hours of work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (overtime may be required).
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £14.00-£20.00 per hour
- industrial door installation: 2 years (required)
- driving licence (required)
Work Location: On the road