Window Fitter jobs in Marlborough
- William Richards Sash WindowsSwindonEmployerActive 7 days ago·
- Installation of timber windows and doors.
- Experience installing timber windows and doors.
- Restoration of existing timber windows and frames.
- Hiring multiple candidatesPrinciple Signs & GraphicsUnited KingdomEmployerActive 7 days ago
- We are based in CHORLEY, LANCS and as such would either want fitters to be based local to Chorley on our payroll to come into the factory to collect the signage…
Job Post Details
Carpenter/Joiner - Timber Window & Door Installer Fitter - job post
Full job description
We have the opportunity to offer a keen individual a position at the leading sash window company in the Midlands. We are a fast-growing business and are looking for a dedicated person to join our friendly, hard-working installation team.
Our ethos is to look after our employees by providing a fair and enjoyable work environment to ensure their commitment and keep them as a member of the team for a long duration.
William Richards specialises in the manufacture, restoration and installation of heritage timber windows and doors and take great pride in our work, completing all jobs to the highest standard. We achieve and maintain our high standards by hiring like-minded individuals with a desire to continually improve themselves and the company.
The Role will include:
- Installation of timber windows and doors
- Restoration of existing timber windows and frames
- Painting of existing timber frames
- Communicating with customers on site
- Time management
- Working independently and within a small team
- Heavy lifting
- Experience installing timber windows and doors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eagerness to grow and improve your skillset and knowledge with a positive attitude
- Be a team player with effective communication skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary, it also has plenty of scope for growth and role change as the company develops
- 28 days paid holiday
- Salary is dependent on experience, to be discussed at interview
- Working hours are 45 per week plus overtime
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Carpentry: 4 years (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Work Location: In person