Window Fitter jobs in Ryde
- Composite Windows UKPortsmouthEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Due to continued growth, our Portsmouth based company requires an Assistant Window Fitter to join our Installations team.
- A career in a fast-paced environment.
- NewBe an early applicantchameleon-coTottonEmployerActive 6 days ago
- We are preferably looking for an experienced graphic and manifestation fitter to join the team.
- This is a full time position.
- Salary starting at £24000.
- Workshop recruitment3.6HavantEmployerActive 4 days ago
- The position will require full installations of windows and doors on domestic properties, or re-active maintenance repairing mechanisms, window frames, handles,…
- South Coast Window Solutions LtdFarehamEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- We are looking for good quality window and door installers to work on a self employed basis.
- South Coast Window Solutions Ltd.
- All work is local to Fareham.
- Hiring multiple candidatesPrinciple Signs & GraphicsUnited KingdomEmployerActive 5 days ago
- We are based in CHORLEY, LANCS and as such would either want fitters to be based local to Chorley on our payroll to come into the factory to collect the signage…
- Signs ExpressSouthampton SO15EmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Application of vinyl onto a range of substrates, including vehicles and window graphics.
- Job Type:* Full-time (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday).
- BroadreachSouthamptonEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- External fittings including; winches, cleats, windows, catches & hatches.
- We require talented marine outfitters or shipwrights with a proven ability to wok in…
Job Post Details
Assistant Window Installer - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Full job description
Due to continued growth, our Portsmouth based company requires an Assistant Window Fitter to join our Installations team.
We can offer you:
- A career in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent rates of pay which will be dependent upon skills and experience
- Regular hours and optional overtime
- Subcontract and employed positions available
Applicants will need to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and good time keeping
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have own hand tools
- Current CSCS Card
- Hold a current UK driving licence
Apply today by submitting your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 18/10/2020