Window Fitter jobs in Towcester
- R&V GroupMilton KeynesRooms and Views have an outstanding reputation in the window industry in providing high quality installations of PVCu windows and doors. As a result of our…PostedPosted 4 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesCamperKingKineton CV35Company description At CamperKing we make campervans. In fact we're the largest converter of VW Transporters in the country. Our attention to detail has…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- CamperKingKineton CV35Fancy joining a company where your attitude to work is more important than your experience? Do you want to spend time in an environment where you can retrain…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesPrinciple Signs & GraphicsUnited KingdomPrinciple Signs & Graphics Ltd design, produce and install signage and undertake commercial refurbishment around the UK for retailers, health and public…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Signs ExpressMilton KeynesSalary: Competitive salary will be offered depending on experience of successful candidate. Working Hours: 8am-5pm Due to continued growth, we are looking…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- ColasRugby CV21At Colas Rail, we have over one hundred years of experience in delivering major innovations across our sector. Every day, thousands of train run on tracks…PostedPosted 24 days ago·
- ColasRugby CV21At Colas Rail, we have over one hundred years of experience in delivering major innovations across our sector. Every day, thousands of train run on tracks…PostedPosted 6 days ago·
Job Post Details
Service Engineer PVCu Windows & Doors - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Full job description
Rooms and Views have an outstanding reputation in the window industry in providing high quality installations of PVCu windows and doors.
As a result of our continued success, we are looking for a Service Engineer with experience in Fenestration to cover Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
Are you an experienced fitter wanting to move away from installs? Perhaps you are already doing a similar role and fancy a change? Either way you will be joining us at an exciting time.
As you will expect, there will be frequent travel to cover all sites in the area and the successful applicant will be fundamental in ensuring the highest quality of after care service is delivered. You will be required to commission new build properties for customer handover and attend occupied homes to deal with after sales queries while maintaining a professional and friendly approach.
It is our dedication to Customer Care that ensures regular contracts and significant business growth so there are long term opportunities for the right person to grow with us.
We only want the best, so if you take pride in your craft and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
We will offer a competitive salary based on experience and you will be provided with a Company vehicle and uniform.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Fenestration and product knowledge – expert training will be given
- Full UK driving license
- CSCS Card
- Required tools of the trade - specialist tools will be supplied
- Demonstrate excellent communication and people skills
- Career progression and personal development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Van – supplied with fuel card
- iPad and iPhone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,032.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 03/03/2024