0800 Repair

Durham5 reviews

3.2Pay & benefits

engineercolleaguestaffyearlongteamservicebusiness

Fun job

I found it a good place to have work experience as you could go for a break or a lunch break when you wanted to and once the job you had been tasked with was finished you could go home.

Pros

Flexible Lunch

Cons

Sometimes really long days

No flexibility.

No flexibility. Poor pay. Bad hours. Lack of fairness across the teams. Poor management style. No strong leadership. Cliquey environment. No ownership of tasks. Zero benefits or any sort of pay enhancements. No advancement.

Pros

Other good people on the team

Cons

Terrible pay for what is expected.

Insights into 0800 Repair

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Poor

Very little if not any training involved. Didn't feel part of the team. Half an hour for lunch with no other breaks. Felt uncomfortable asking questions if i didn't know what to do. Overall, i didn't want to go to work at all as i felt unwanted.

Pros

Free Parking

Cons

Only 1 break, little training, weekend working.

0800 Repair

Since starting with 0800 Repair I have learned a lot about the industry, as well as picking up Management Skills. It is a great place to work as long as you are willing to learn and develop. The majority of my co-workers are good people with similar goals therefore we enjoy our working environment as a group. It can be very difficult at times when we are working to deadlines, however we always achieve what we set out to do. Overall it is a great place to work.

Pros

Good management, career progression

Ambitious Growing Company

The role did not turn out to be what was expected as it turned out to be a National Job, It was often difficult to obtain the required information necessary to carry out the duties of the role

Pros

Good Colleagues

Cons

work away from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement