0800 Repair
Happiness score is 51 out of 100

0800 Repair Employee Reviews in Field Based

Field Based4 reviews

engineercolleaguestaffyearlongteamservicebusiness

Field based, surveying for replacement gas boiler.Lots of driving.Dealing with customers.Meeting different peopleHardest part of the job is the paperwork on the iPad.

Pros

Your own boss.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Enjoyable place to work, great supportive management and office staff.

I have worked for 0800 Repair as a Technical Surveyor for over 3 years now. My diary for work is sent to me in advance so that I can plan my daily schedule, any issues or uncertainty then the office staff and management are always there to advise and help, I have found them extremely approachable.The work load is manageable without getting stressed out or pressurised, working within a relaxed environment really makes the job pleasurable. After a recent operation, I was greatful for the support that I received from both my line Manager and the National Operations Manager. 0800 Repair offers a great opportunity to work with great teams within the company.

Pros

No blame culture, if a mistake is made, then advice is given.

Cons

Some days require quite a bit of driving, the work load is usually altered to accommodate this.

Insights into 0800 Repair

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Great place

I have spent almost 9 years with 0800 and I really enjoy my job. I have been giving many opportunities to progress in my career. The upper management and owners are very involved in the day to day and are always approachable

Challenging , but always a great buzz about the place

This is a business that has to meet its customers needs, that can be challenging and demanding. There is a great team spirit generally, and people work together to get things done. For me, one of the best places I have worked, with easy access to Senior Management, who will listen to everyone. There is always something happening, so you never get chance to get bored, and while there may be long days occasionally, there is an amount of flexibility for field based colleagues.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 0800 Repair?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare 0800 Repair with

0800 Repair Reviews by Job Title

• 0800 Repair
  • Field Based
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?