0800 Repair

0800 Repair Employee Reviews for Gas Engineer

Gas Engineer8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews

engineercolleaguestaffyearlongteamservicebusiness

Lack of pay,over worked, seen as a number

Unorganised to say the least, travel time all over, no care for engineers, lack of communication, long hours no incentive, work life balance terrible

Straight forward

There's not many benefits but the salaries ok but don't expect a pay rise, the works varied and your pretty much left alone. If you want to work weekends you can. We install on behalf of BG so the work can be involved as the jobs are obviously jobs there engineers wouldn't do.

Pros

No weekends unless you want

Cons

No payrises even after 3 years

Insights into 0800 Repair

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive workplace and friendly colleagues

Great company to work for.Company pension and good rates of pay. Flexible work/life balance. Opportunities to further your qualifications and step up to management.

Great work place

Great lads to work with and management is excellent. Sent to jobs Around where you live and never stressful as always someone to contact if you need anything.

Pros

Work colleagues

Cons

Good company to work for!

Worked for Pacifica/0800 Repair for almost a year and have been treated well, managers are helpful and my salary is competitive for my role as gas service engineer. Other engineers are sound and always willing to help.

Pros

Do your job and there’s no issues

Good place to work as gas engineer,good support

Started as gas engineer about a month ago,staff in the office really helpful and so management as well, anytime you need help are there for you.recomended place to work.

Pros

Let you get on with your work

Fun job

I found it a good place to have work experience as you could go for a break or a lunch break when you wanted to and once the job you had been tasked with was finished you could go home.

Pros

Flexible Lunch

Cons

Sometimes really long days

An excellent place to work, with brilliant benefits and great management.

Working at 0800 Repair, I come to work feeling happy. There is not many companies that make you love your job, but working at 0800 Repair definitely does. From the Office staff, to the engineers and all of the management, everyone works excellently together as one big team. There is plenty of opportunities working here, ANY training can be provided which is an excellent benefit. Overall.. an excellent place of work and plenty room to expand with new challenges ahead in my career.

Pros

Van, fuel card, tunnel pass, equipment, Ppe

Cons

Long hours at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare 0800 Repair with

0800 Repair reviews by location

• 0800 Repair
  • Gas Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?