0800 Repair

Manager4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

engineercolleaguestaffyearlongteamservicebusiness

Great place

I have spent almost 9 years with 0800 and I really enjoy my job. I have been giving many opportunities to progress in my career. The upper management and owners are very involved in the day to day and are always approachable

Challenging , but always a great buzz about the place

This is a business that has to meet its customers needs, that can be challenging and demanding. There is a great team spirit generally, and people work together to get things done. For me, one of the best places I have worked, with easy access to Senior Management, who will listen to everyone. There is always something happening, so you never get chance to get bored, and while there may be long days occasionally, there is an amount of flexibility for field based colleagues.

Insights into 0800 Repair

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

great place to work

Good work life balance with mostly 9-5 shifts, colleagues are great and we often have nights out and company paid for parties. The company has grown a lot over the years and are constantly looking at ways of improving service. Customers are always at the forefront of service and the teams are given plenty of training opportunities to develop skills. Opportunity to progress through to management has massively increased with the company growth with many staff going from advisor's to experts to managers in recent times. Many fun filled charities days are held throughout the year and the company has supported local youth services.

0800 Repair

Since starting with 0800 Repair I have learned a lot about the industry, as well as picking up Management Skills. It is a great place to work as long as you are willing to learn and develop. The majority of my co-workers are good people with similar goals therefore we enjoy our working environment as a group. It can be very difficult at times when we are working to deadlines, however we always achieve what we set out to do. Overall it is a great place to work.

Pros

Good management, career progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement