0800 Repair

Service Engineer4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

engineercolleaguestaffyearlongteamservicebusiness

Challenging but rewarding workplace

Good company to work for. Very fair and approachable management. Lots of overtime on offer. Private use of van allowed. Long days sometimes but rewarding. Highly recommended a job with 0800 repair

Pros

Private use of van allowed, lots of ivertime available

Cons

Long days in winter.

An excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to work for a reputable company

If your hard working, and have background knowledge of servicing and repair then this is the job for you. Being self motivated, customer focused, polite and willing to go the extra yard then you will enjoy working here.

Pros

Van, fuel card, bonuses

Cons

May have to do overtime on a rota basis.

Insights into 0800 Repair

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Good opportunities for progression

Since starting with the company I have developed new skills which have taken me from a Manager of a Sawmill to a Service Engineer now earning close to the salary I was before in 18 months with greater increase to come. I started with no experience at all but thanks to the 100+ team of engineers and managerial staff available to contact I have managed to achieve a good level of skill and now achieve to a level at which I earn bonus. There are things that need improving but my experience of the company so far is positive. There is a lot of support and the prospects of the company look promising. Hours are flexible, start as early as customers are available and finish when your last call is complete. There is plenty of extra work if you want to earn more. The hardest thing to deal with is the filthy houses you have to enter at times but even in those situations you are backed up if it is deemed to be unfit to work in. If you are willing to put in the effort you will go far.

Pros

Flexible hours

Like one big family

Very enjoyable job all the call centre staff are exceptional and the engineers are second to none. Thoroughly enjoy my job and that's down to the help and support on offer if needed.

Jobs at 0800 Repair