0800 Repair

0800 Repair Employee Reviews for Surveyor

Surveyor4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

engineercolleaguestaffyearlongteamservicebusiness

Field based, surveying for replacement gas boiler.Lots of driving.Dealing with customers.Meeting different peopleHardest part of the job is the paperwork on the iPad.

Pros

Your own boss.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Organised, productive and scope for progression

Having only been with the company for a small period of time I am very impressed with the organisation of the company, lots of hard work and planning goes on behind the scenes. Managers always available for advice and to erase any issues that may arise which I find brilliant. Having been in the industry for many years there's always something new to learn and that's exactly what's happening, I always want to progress and this 0800 repair is helping me achieve that, looking forward to what the future holds.

Insights into 0800 Repair

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Enjoyable place to work, great supportive management and office staff.

I have worked for 0800 Repair as a Technical Surveyor for over 3 years now. My diary for work is sent to me in advance so that I can plan my daily schedule, any issues or uncertainty then the office staff and management are always there to advise and help, I have found them extremely approachable.The work load is manageable without getting stressed out or pressurised, working within a relaxed environment really makes the job pleasurable. After a recent operation, I was greatful for the support that I received from both my line Manager and the National Operations Manager. 0800 Repair offers a great opportunity to work with great teams within the company.

Pros

No blame culture, if a mistake is made, then advice is given.

Cons

Some days require quite a bit of driving, the work load is usually altered to accommodate this.

A Great Family Business with a National Presence. The workforce is a good mix of Youthful Exuberance and years of experience. The Company Management continually encourage all employee's to initiate or continue studies to advance their career's. The perks Holidays, Pension, sick pay and maternity leave are also first class. I Genuinely enjoy every day I work for this excellent Company.

Pros

Great workplace environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement