0800 Repair
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

0800 Repair

0800 Repair Employee Review

Good

Good job has its ups and down but overall ok. Average 11 jobs a day which is a bit much to be honest but I manage well. Start early, finish early. No real room for progression.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

0800 Repair is a Great Workplace

Exellent opportunity to earn money if your willing to work for it as your earning potential is limitless unlike other company's where they set a cap. Been a field service engineer is very rewarding and gives great satisfaction when you have repaired a customers appliance. Management team is very helpful if you ever need guidance or advice. Flexible hours as you can start as early as you like and finish as soon as you have completed all your jobs. The only negative is that some days can be long but that's swings and roundabouts with the job.
Same location

Organised, productive and scope for progression

Having only been with the company for a small period of time I am very impressed with the organisation of the company, lots of hard work and planning goes on behind the scenes. Managers always available for advice and to erase any issues that may arise which I find brilliant. Having been in the industry for many years there's always something new to learn and that's exactly what's happening, I always want to progress and this 0800 repair is helping me achieve that, looking forward to what the future holds.
Same location

Nearly 3 years

I started for 0800 Repair in February 2014 and since then have moved between departments within the business covering different roles. In November last year I was promoted to Technical Service Manager and never looked back since. I find my colleagues great to get along with and know that if ever I had an issue the door is always open for me to speak with not only my manager but also any of our directors. You're not just a number at 0800 Repair

Pros

Career progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement