0800 Repair
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

0800 Repair

0800 Repair Employee Review

Totally Unorganised

Houghton le Spring area for 0800 repair sales department has to be the worst job I’ve ever been at. Totally unorganised and helpless. Training from team leader was so pathetic that they blame others for not getting things perfect. How the manager has her job with the high turn over of staff is beyond me, one out and someone else in, in a heartbeat. No compassion whatsoever if you have a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Poor Unprofessional

Unfriendly. Get 2 weeks training and expected to know all of it. Promise of 2 screens to work from home, end up with tiny laptop. Ask for screens and told if u want screens u have to work in the office. Don't ask questions about work methods or you'll get finished!!
Same location

good company to work for Been a while since I was there

Decent company to work for All staff pitch in together , Phone's all day can be stressful ,you are acting as a 3rd party for a lot of other companies

Pros

Not many

Cons

It is what it is, One 30 minute break a day not enough IMO

very stressfull

Definitely the worst call centre I have ever worked for, most stressful environment ever continuously hammered with calls given no time after to note and finish everything after the call. Not allowed to go to the toilet in the first and last hour of the shift. Toxic environment if you aren't involved in the cliques. Wouldn't recommend applying at all for the call centre. Poor management as all the good managers get fed up and leave as well. Really bad pay as well for everything you have to put up with.

Pros

going to have to say none

Cons

stressful poor management bad pay cliquey

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 0800 Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare 0800 Repair with

• 0800 Repair
  • Totally Unorganised
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?