123 Debt Solutions Ltd

123 Debt Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

Awful

Horrible people to work for, fired people left right and centre without retraining or taking time to retrain them, zero good interactions with the management.

Pros

Cons

everything

Terribly managed, aggressive disruptive owner, no prospects, wage on job adverts not honoured

Awful person to work for, staff there are brilliant but treated abysmally, the owner feels that he owns the workforce and his treatment of staff is draconian, no incentives to remain loyal to the company, wages advertised are not for the hours quoted in the advert, to attain them you would need to work longer hours in the week and 1 in 2 Saturdays, if this is your first proper job then go for it as you will never work anywhere worse.

Pros

Other staff - some great people

Cons

Everything else especially the manager

Worst company I ever worked for

High turnover of staff. Lied to about being the only person to have secured the job role then on the first day found myself with 2 other people who were also told that they had secured the 1 vacancy that they advertised. Temp staff constantly left in the lurch with regards to being offered extensions to their contract or possible permanent contracts. Directors advised they would just keep extending the contracts. Directors seem to think it's ok to storm around the building talking to staff how they like and having an attitude. One even screamed in a young girls face once.

Pros

Cons

bad work environment. Management treating people with disrespect

my usual week

arrive at work usually 43.5 hours a week my typical week is either speaking to clients going through a financial ombusman questionnaire so we can appeal decisions from creditors. Some other days I am chasing PPI challenge packs with authoirties to act so the company can pursue the PPI claims, other days we chase offers from the banks or other financial businesses I have learned that hardwork does pay off for the company financially and with the clients, however with our ppi team working hard together as a whole and individually we are not rewarded for our hard work, my manager is brilliant he's always available for advice, hes encouraging and gets the best out of us day in day out, overally I feel one or two let our PPI department down due to that fact that most of us work hard day in day out contacting customers and creditors where as the ones who dont work as hard are very lazy and expect myself and others to do the work for them. The hardest part of the job is knowing its a dead-end job, with no careers pathways within the business however the most enjoyable is that we all get on and seeing an offer for example £30,000 being rewarded to a customer brings a smile to my face as well as any other offer

Pros

you can ask for different shifts but still have to work long hours

Cons

Long hours poor pay

Very unprofessional company

This is the worse company I have ever worked for. Conditions were appauling, no break out area to eat lunch except at work desk or outside the building.. Had to work with coat and blanket around us , even hot water bottle during cold months as management would not maintain room temperature to health and safety standards. Management was abusive and threatening. Most co workers were unhappy there. Management wanted quantity not quality work. Staff turn around was constant with new recruits almost weekly , no room for progression ever .

Pros

short distance from my home

Cons

Abusive management

Great Team Building, fun place to work.

I really enoyed my employment at 123 for the last 2 and half years and was so sad to leave.Great place to get started on Sales as training hands on and personal.Great MD's!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 123 Debt Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7

1.2Job security/advancement

123 Debt Solutions Ltd Reviews by Location

• 123 Debt Solutions Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?