14forty FM Support Services

14forty FM Support Services Employee Reviews

Management are out for themselves

The 1st 2 managers we had were lovely . There is no staff moral .There is no cover of staff are sick and you cover in your own shift 2x as much work . Do not tell management about any mental health issues this will be used against you . The other staff will help if they can be bothered . Everyone is out for them selfs. Equipment is always broken . If you bring your own in expect to get sacked . 9/10 we did not know what to do we blagged our way through shifts especially during covid. There is no communication Do not expect overtime pay it never happens . Wage slips do not exist .

Pros

Unsocial hours

Cons

Read my review

Bulling

Bullying in the work place and management not addressing it ended up leaving because it wasn't work the stress worked for 2yrs 3 managers not a problem next thought he knew it all but had no experience.

Good people

Loved the job loved the people, busy but manageable, which circumstances had been different, as we were made redundant, management was good, and there was a good work life balance

Not a good company

This company is extremely bad, I have worked on the security industry for over 19 years in various roles and various places in the country and this company is by far the worst in the country the management are very unprofessional, they no time for employees, the pay is always wrong not by just a shift or two, but by hundreds of pounds, I would not recommend that anyone even considers to work for this company, you not respected , they not security company, they consontrate on there catering side more than there security or there cleaning side of business

Pros

Non what do evet

Cons

Poor management, there care about you

Good work place

Good company to work for as well supported from the management. Good benifets and salary and constant contact from senior management. Workplace support is outstanding too.

Half Job/Push Over

The company has job security without a doubt. Progression is nearly impossible as the to progress someone else must and this didnt ever seem to happen. Additional training was promised and looked into but never followed through. Approaching the intake of a new contract within the company, Never enough details are received and from my time within the company it was difficult to do the tasks at hand without any details on who to contact. The company takes on several additional jobs/tasks with no concern of staff workloads without charging the other companies for it. The mistakes of other companies are also regularly covered up. The environment between staff is mostly friendly. Great to have a laugh. Uniform is terrible and fits awfully. (This is difficult to get a hold of mind) Company also ''adjust'' figures to tidy the negative response times. I left the company as i felt it became a trap without a step to move. With all this said the people are great (Minus the false promises of training) The work is very easy, But the wage is poor for the quantity and the day to day rubbish to deal with from the clients and contractors.

Pros

Easy - Great staff

Cons

Wage - Work - Progression - Clients - Uniform

Terrible money for permenant chef

The company will happily pay up to £30 an hour for an agency night chef who makes £18 p.h permenant chef 10.50 for 35 hours = trash k.p makes min of £9.50

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Terrible hours awfull pay may aswell k.p

Forward Thinking and Innovative Company

Working within the FM industry, of course no two days are ever the same, however depending on the organisation the role you take up can become monotonous - certainly not the case with 14forty FM! Job variation, numerous development opportunities (I have not experianced a more varied and dedicated learning and development team anywhere else) and a management structure that is interested in your progression and providing the platform in which to grow with the business. Amazing company benefits - of which are available to all levels of employment - is second to none. One of the best elements of working for 14forty FM is the opportunity for your voice to be heard through the various operational excellence initiatives. From frontline staff to managerial level, we all have the opportunity to provide input into how processes and systems can be improved and strengthened and feedback on suggestions always provided back from Senior Levels. This makes us all feel valued and truly part of wider team. I would not hesitate in recommending 14forty to prospective employees and would highly reccommend potential candidates to seriously consider applying for vacancies from 14forty and the wider Compass Group organisations.

Pros

Great Benefits, Innovative and Fast Growing Organisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 14forty FM Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

2.6Job security/advancement
  • 14forty FM Support Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?