24/7 Fitness

24/7 Fitness Employee Reviews

Fab place to wrk

Great place to work the only downfall is I was a cleaner freelancing in the place. Staff where like family to me, only reason I’ve had to leave is because the company had changed hands to Pure Gym.

Avoid at all costs

No just no. 45 hour working week... No home life balance once you break down your salary by how many hours you work it's hardly above national living wage. Over worked underpaid long hours no lunches. You will be the scapegoat for any problems that arise and bonus incentives.... Yeah not realistic. You will work way above the national average for hours and earn well below the average wage. I hate it and will be leaving asap. Don't make the same mistake it's career suicide. All I can suggest is you keep looking elsewhere and be patient avoid this place.

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Long hours low pay

Awful company. No structure

Million jobs to do with hardly any staff and not enough time to complete. Haven't learned anything as no training given, need to find out how to do things on your own. Management is awful, do not have anyone to go to if there is a problem. Workplace is miserable due to certain individuals. Hardest part of the job is turning up as really do not want to be there, only pay keeping you. Most enjoyable part is going home

Pros

Free gym

Cons

45 hours a week?! Most sales jobs are 40 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24/7 Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement