24/7 Fitness

24/7 Fitness Employee Reviews

Fab place to wrk

Great place to work the only downfall is I was a cleaner freelancing in the place. Staff where like family to me, only reason I’ve had to leave is because the company had changed hands to Pure Gym.

Great place work at, I would recommend it to anyone

I learned a lot of new skills and mindsets when I finished my work experience here and i would recommend it to everyone it has helped me a lot to grow not only as a person but as a better leader.

great company for which to work

Management is awesome at 24/7. Rate of pay is fair and job opportunities are wonderful Equipment is well maintained Other staff are friendly most enjoyable job

Avoid at all costs

No just no. 45 hour working week... No home life balance once you break down your salary by how many hours you work it's hardly above national living wage. Over worked underpaid long hours no lunches. You will be the scapegoat for any problems that arise and bonus incentives.... Yeah not realistic. You will work way above the national average for hours and earn well below the average wage. I hate it and will be leaving asap. Don't make the same mistake it's career suicide. All I can suggest is you keep looking elsewhere and be patient avoid this place.

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Long hours low pay

Love the environment

Always friendly always clean and very relaxed.. for the time that I work there I have met the most amazing people make great friends and help people to reach and exceed their fitness goals.

The workplace is relaxing

The system in this workplace is enjoyable due to the workers. There can be raises and operating new machinery. The schedule in this job is excellent and is an easy place to work.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Short Breaks with multiple shifts to cover others

24/7 is a wonderful gym! Clean, great staff, great members!

Loved working with the other trainers and instructors at 24/7. It only got a little crazy when we were coordinating our quarterly launches- all-nighters like in high school to prepare for a full day of fun for our members. Clean facilities. Nice classrooms. Proud to work there.

En plats du kan jobba med din hobby och lära känna nya människor med samma intressen

Perfekta extra jobbet Trevliga arbetskamrater Bra verktyg fräscha lokaler

Awful company. No structure

Million jobs to do with hardly any staff and not enough time to complete. Haven't learned anything as no training given, need to find out how to do things on your own. Management is awful, do not have anyone to go to if there is a problem. Workplace is miserable due to certain individuals. Hardest part of the job is turning up as really do not want to be there, only pay keeping you. Most enjoyable part is going home

Pros

Free gym

Cons

45 hours a week?! Most sales jobs are 40 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24/7 Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • 24/7 Fitness
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?