288 GROUP LTD

288 GROUP LTD Employee Reviews

I worked in customer service and it was very boring and repetitive...management was never really about unless it was to share negative news. I sat online all day and as no work to do and when ask for more work they didn't have any.....along side this the sales team blatantly sold to oaps that couldn't afford what they were selling
Pros
near home
Cons
short lunch no breaks
The work itself is fine as are the majority of people - there was some poor management and skills required to get the best out of people were also poor. If you liked being barked at, then you'd fit right in. Basically, if your face fits then all is good. I found many pompous managers in my time there. The majority of regular workers were great and we all, as far as I'm aware, strived to make great efforts for those at the top creaming it in. If you have little in the way of morals - you'll also be fine. If you're happy creating / making / marketing / printing / packing items for those vulnerable enough to buy them, then perhaps this is the place for you.
If you like packing coins into a piece of card this is the place for you. There is no job security at all if you cant pack 250 coins an hour your out
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Very repetitive
Bad management but other than that is not a bad place to work. Minimum pay, the job is quite relaxing, nice atmosphere. Team jobs is providing the tempts for the company. They are quite annoying with their msgs asking every now and then to confirm that you will work.
Great experience, lots of hands on great working environment. Nice location and great experience all round I truly enjoyed my time here and worked promote it
The team I worked with were friendly, the offices are modern, and the Summer and Xmas parties were great. The call centre is more relaxed than a typical one (no timing of short breaks), but the calls/emails are graded so you can improve on your work. This is a place that if you work hard and are capable you will go far! I left because of the work was a bit repetitive, but a great stepping stone in my career.
Pros
Great Xmas and Summer parties, modern offices
Loved working here wish i could go back Sadly this is not an option but i would recommend to anybody good working hours nice genuine people I worked in the ofc
Worked with knowleable people who strived to meet targets.. worked well in a team environment or on my own. Fair manager. Picked and packed items for clients, distributed.
Pros
great people to work for
Cons
None.
I worked for 288 Group for about 2 years and only left due to relocation. It was a great job which provided a lot of experience in custeromer service and sales. Ok, it’s your standard office based job and so generally doing the same work every day but the management team are supportive. They will try and make sure you are not doing to the same job all day every day. For example, one day you could be on the phone, the next you may be doing emails or checking the company social media. There is also great perks, such as 2 company parties each year, as well as sales incentives to meet targets. Everyone is friendly and are more than happy to try and bring the best out of you and find what areas you excel in.
Pros
The staff
Cons
Pay could be a little higher
I worked here for a couple of years in various departments and only left due to relocating. Given the chance I would go back! The teams in each department are fantastic and make those bad days worth it. Yes, there was sometimes hard clients to deal with, but I would expect that anywhere and no way should the company be to blame. I was given a break when needed to make a drink and long enough lunch break. Was offered flexible working hours and so many opportunities to change job roles or put my hand to something else. Job security was great. The management liked to keep you in the loop with what’s going on in forms of team meetings. We had both summer parties and Xmas parties as well as incentives to do great work which kept motivation going. Salary was more than minimum wage, with fantastic employee benefits.
Pros
Incentives, great colleagues and fantastic management.
Overall just a really good fun supportive place to work helpful bosses a really good team ethic atmosphere on the job training staff parties good working hours
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
People are reasonably pleasant but the job itself is poor. Breaks are structured poorly. Overwhelming abuse from customers. Training was poor and unhelpful.
Pros
People were okay
Cons
Terrible work environment
  1. Employee reviews