360 Resourcing Solutions

360 Resourcing Solutions Employee Reviews

I love working at 360, I was completely new to recruitment when I joined the team. I quickly made friends and colleagues happy to build my confidence and skill set within the first month. You just need to show passion to achieve and accomplish a goal.
Pros
Great parties and Early finish on Fridays - Plus everyone knows your name
Cons
Longer commute to Warrington
Enjoyable and fast paced company to work for. Get full support from all areas of the business. Fantastic workplace culture. Providing solutions to clients is a very rewarding part of the job!
It is a busy yet fun to work in environment. There is a lot of support not only from management but also from colleagues. There is also a lot collaborative work between departments, which is a great opportunity to get to know everyone and establish a good rapport with other employees. It might feel challenging to adjust to the fast-past environment at first, but once you learn the routines and processes, the day to day work becomes highly rewarding and interesting. The company invests a lot in the employees' development and well-being, and every year there is a number of amazing corporate events to attend.
Pros
Modern, forward-thinking, opportunities for career progression
Cons
Sometimes you are expected to work long hours
I plan my day ahead to make sure I know exactly what I am doing. I am in charge of developing new partnerships within the company. I have learned how to effectively do this and have received a lot of support from my team. My training was great and we get constant product training in order to do the job effectively. The hardest part of the job is definitely motivating yourself after a knockback from clients however the team supports you and helps you to get straight back at it. its something I have learned.The best part of the job is the team. They are supportive and it feels like one big family. it is also very rewarding and I am happy to work here
Pros
Early finish on friday, office bar, company culture
Cons
sometimes difficult to earn good commission but when you do, its worthwhile
Since being with 360 Resourcing they have gave me the best help and support on all of my projects, the workplace culture is nothing i have ever seen from a employer before. The most enjoyable part of the days is the interactions with our teams as everyone's input is just as important.
Pros
Working from home, Great suport.
Cons
The culture at 360 Resourcing makes coming to work everyday fun, and every day is different. All the staff at 360 are helpful, approachable and great to be around, creating a positive atmosphere which is really motivating.
360 is like no other company I have ever worked for and for all the right reasons! The work hard, play hard culture is infectious and every team member regardless of what area of the business they work in is supported, rewarded and motivated by each other as well as the company itself.360 really encourages development in every way, they invest in their people just as much as they do in their business, everyone is valued and appreciated which means you're happy to work hard.
Pros
Great culture, supportive management, great incentives, development
Cons
Fast-paced can sometimes be a bit stressful
360 is a fun and welcoming place to work, even though it is fast paced and can be stressful. Everyone pulls together and there is a real team atmosphere around the office. There is also the option for remote work that is really appreciated. The company normally holds social events throughout the year and values feedback from employees.
Pros
Collaborative team, social events, free company laptop, support at all levels
Cons
You may end up working longer hours if projects need completing, can be stressful due to fast pace of work
I haven't been with 360 for very long, but I can see myself staying within the buisness for a long time. The work environment is relaxed yet productive, and management genuinely care about your career progression. a great place to work, especially if you are new to a sales career path. constant training and development is available, great insentives, good basic salary plus commision! and you can work from home, what more could you ask for really?
Pros
basic wage + commission, great company culture, clear career progression
Cons
competitive at times, target driven
Enjoyed working for this Company. The people and environment is excellent. Hard work and has been rewarding at times but job security and advancement scores low.
Pros
people and environment
Cons
job security and advancement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 360 Resourcing Solutions?
Was fun to work for, great opportunity for someone that wants to take off their career in recruitment. I only left because of a career change I would have staid if the industry was something I wanted to pursue.
Excellent place to work, great culture, lots of social activities, good commission structure - varied departments covering Retail, Hospitality, IT, Marketing and others. Offices in St. Helens and London.
Great Team to be part of, young dynamic and exciting. Just too much traveling for me. I would really love to work with this company again should a northern role become available.
Pros
Team ethic
Cons
Traveling -
Heavy use of Microsoft office, lots of phone calling and recruiting.
Amazing team, supportive managers great incentives and work ethic. Loved every minute of it, but decided not the right role for me. Would love to work for them again in future should the opportunity arise.