3D Group

3D Group Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

3D group

I worked here for a short while. Lovely office all nice and new . However, this is not everything. The staff have been there since year dot , and expect you to know the jargon (and there is ALOT) within a few weeks . Pretty much left to learn job on my own . Many staff were leaving (including managers and supervisors etc ) under staffed . The job was really mind numbingly boring. I tried my best but in the end I just had to go . No hard feelings eh.

No chance for progression

Favouritism in the workplace as a very small family run business. Unfair decision making and must fight for your entitlements. Not much chance for progression and when there is it is mainly to suit their needs.

Insights into 3D Group

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks

Fun place to work

loved the hours, loved the staff. Training provided was great, confidence building after each call. each day i learnt something new Main duties performed: • Business to Business Call Centre Agent • Setting up Phone call on behalf of Major Fleet Dealers • Attention to detail • Confirming Business details • Reporting any problems to Manager • Assisting new members of staff • Working as a team to reach targets • Working on own initiative to reach targets

Pros

friendly

Cons

had to take 2 buses

Friendly invironment

Lovely thriving family business to work for, top of their game and ever advancing to stay there. Bonus opportunities and a growing business, fun team building, 4 weekly pay.

Pros

car park, roof top decking, canteen

Cons

9h shifts, unpaid trial shift.

I learnt how to speak to customers on the phone professionally, also i had to make sure i hit my daily/weekly targets that was set weather that was appointment setting,on B2B campaigns or Consumer to consumer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3D Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement