3D Personnel logo
3D Personnel

3D Personnel Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Typical day at work

Easy going at times very clear straight forward instructions. Money was okay at times but on certain jobs you could off done with a bit extra. Always had work for you 9x out of 10

Promise you everything then no job

Was told that plenty of work then after my first assignment nothing manager did even answer my phone calls. Last week I worked didn't get any wages for two weeks.

Very bad news

Worked for them for two days and received no pay and didn't get back to me so I am taking legal action. Never got back to me and after 4 weeks still nothing. There management stinks and they don't care about their workers only their clients.

Pros

Cons

Absolutely disgusting won't work for them again

Engineer role via 3d / gbbs gmv2/hilton

This was working for GB Building solutions in Greenwich way back when I was an engineer I had two sites that I had to look after as a senior engineer , 3D are a great company to work for and on the ball with payments as well as looking after their placements needs , I would totally recommend them without a doubt, sadly gbbs was sent into receivership otherwise I would still be there working for them via 3D

It's according to a site, but they try as much as possible to ensure they get a reasonable price. And don't charge employers NI or umbrella fee.

I think they are better than other agencies regarding payments. They don't charge employers NI, umbrella charges. And they try to London weighing according.

never work for 3D!

Never work for 3D! Three times they’ve got me on a site, promised me £13 an hour then when it’s come to pay day only paid me £10.50 per hour. Don’t answer calls when try to call them, only turn up on site to get paperwork first day. Avoid at all costs. Management very rude

Chaotic and rude

Worst agency I have worked for in 10 years, pay is below average and that's if you get paid at all. Never known staff so utterly uninterested at making sure you get paid, they're not bothered. I wish I could have given them no stars. Absolutely atrocious experience working for these clowns.

Pros

Cons

They dont pay you

Productivity

Good agency to work for! Always they are coming to your work place for introduction! Good value for money. Paid on time . Keep you update with work load.

Pros

Always good communication

Good experience all round

Paid on time, Was able to start work straight away. Interviewer was down to earth and straight forward. Enjoyed working on site. I was urgently needing to get into work and 3Dpersonnel made the process very straightforward.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Not enough hours

Decent agency.

I would recommend 3D Personnel to anyone looking for work in construction. I worked for 3D on refurbishment, helping machine operators, painting, labouring.

Pros

quick at finding different jobs, flexible

Cons

sometimes travelling from Southampton as far as Camberwell etc.

Jobs at 3D Personnel

See more jobs

Haven't had a day out of work in the last 7 months

Starting working with 3D back in April, decent firm, told me they had long term work and so far so good, pay is more than other agencies are offering too. Also organised for wet rates to be sorted, being a Groundworker you get rained off alot but with this lot i dont lose money. Good company and will keep working for them too!

Pros

Wet Rates, Long term work and decent money

Very productive! Great place too work

Great place to work always learning something, lots of great characters on site , everyone is friendly and gets along which makes for a great working environment

Pros

Hands on job, always busy doing something and learning something new everyday

Cons

If it’s raining your outside working

Lot of work

I have been working for 3d since 2015 after moving to london from birmingham. they have a lot of work 6 days a week with a good hour rate. missing pay once which was sorted that day. good agency compared to alot i have worked before.

Great Agency to work for

Great agency to work for, have got mobile and landline numbers for my man I deal with. If I cant get hold of him on the phone, I text him or whatsapp him and he comes back to me no problems. Very happy to have found an agency I can trust and also get paid on time BONUS....

Pros

Decent agency to work for no issues

Cons

non

Very good and helpful

Have been working with 3D since i moved to England, very friendly helpful people, always paid ontime and any query was solved quickly and effectively, Never out of work and they always put the operatives first.

Pros

Great people to work for.

Very good workplace

Excellent service Always paid on time Staff are very helpful and good to work with Never any problems with the company and would highly recommend to everyone

Pros

Paid on time

Very Good Agency

Worked here for a month, very reasonable and never had any issues, pay was decent and never had issues getting it, found work with a subbie after a month a bit closer to home & they had no issues giving me a reference and letting me go, if im ever stuck again ill go back to them.

Pros

Friendly Staff, Payment on time

Good agency

Been working with this crowd 3/4 years. Always paid on time, every Friday, and money has been good. Always have work going in Central London, and rates are good if you go outside city limits.

Pros

Always have work, good money, no issues with payment.

If you want decent jobs on plant then go to this lot!

have worked for a load of agencies but this lot know there stuff. Put me on 3 different sites over the last year, all have been decent civils jobs with decent hours! always pay above above the going rate and always pay on time. Decent team in the office too! Top firm!

Pros

Good money, Paid on time, decent sites

Great Company

3D Personnel are a great company to work for i have worked for 3D for 3 years and really enjoy my job and being apart of 3D. Friendly staff and always happy to help.

Great agency to work for

I have been working for 3D Personnel for a while and i have never had a issue before, staff are friendly, always accommodating and i am always paid on time! Would 100% recommend to my mates.