3PL

Working at 3PL: 9 3PL Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Rewarding

A good place to work with good people who will always try and help you and will have a laugh. As most jobs it can be challenging but is rewarding once the job is done

Brilliant place to work!

A great team to work as a part of. Everyone has the same drive to succeed while enjoying themselves at the same time.The industry can be a stressful one at times, but you are never left on your own to struggle.Its a fantastic place for anyone at any level to buy into!

Insights into 3PL

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Flexible and Understanding

Every job has its ups and downs but no matter how tough things get or the challenges you are facing, you can still have a laugh and a breather every once in a while.

Challenging yet rewarding

No two days are the same at 3PL, it is what makes the job great but you have to put a lot in to feel the reward as a multi-user warehouse. A lot of managers to help focus on areas of the business that other smaller companies may absorb into other job roles which helps with training and development. People are great which makes the company events lots of fun.

Pros

Free tea / coffee, fresh fruit deliveries, access to lunch van, company events.

Cons

Annualised hours, cannot leave site during the day, hybrid working not offered outside of management team.

Challenging but fun workplace

A friendly place to work. I work collaboratively with my colleagues and enjoy my job, planning projects and problem solving. It has a relaxed environment and good atmosphere.The job can be stressful as there are time sensitive tasks that need completing, however I feel my job is rewarding as I can see that I help operations run smoothly. I have made lots of new good friends working here.

3PL has been a fantastic place to develop my career. The company has seen huge growth and it’s been exciting to be part of the journey. I would recommend it to anyone considering a new career.

Horrible workplace, some decent staff members but a few lazy ones as well and the management will lie to you , don’t trust any of them .

Sending people home when it suits then they expect you to work 60-70 hrs per week at Christmas cos you owe them , whatever you do don’t trust the managers or the boss they will 100% stab you in the back , get work piled on you while the lazy ones get away with doing nothing and at the end of the day you are just a number , they make the job sound good and say you have to be a team player yet the same ones get away with doing nothing , NOT a nice place to work.

Work hard play hard

A genuine employer who does what it can to look after its people. The welfare facilities and social events are great plus lots of perks including discount codes, free cinema tickets etc. Its hard work but rewarding for those that buy into the culture.

Not recommended

Picking, packing, unloading containers/handball. Really bad management, no respect, spoken to terribly, can't talk, pulled up for it, just work. Sent home early when quiet, you owe them hours, could be 30 hour, no overtime. Your told that your working weekend on Thurday/Friday, not can you work. Great work team ground down to feel worthless. Turn over of staff unbelievable. Staff looking to leave all the time. Paint a good picture of a bad company to work for. Don't buy into it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3PL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement