3WAY

3WAY: 31 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom31 reviews

companydaymanagementworkgoodteamjobbad

3way

slightly disappointed after working for them for 5 years and taking on a whole building, giving up another job so I could concentrate on said building and then management coming down to say they wanted 2 people to do the job.

Pros

its a job

Cons

management making bad decisions

Very poor management

Poor moral scapegoats from firmWork for Staffing what a bunch. Supervisor what a joke don’t even get on together. Pick your favourite you be ok. One rule for one and others well

Pros

Get a small wage

Cons

Nothing nice at all.

Insights into 3WAY

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

I have been with the company for over 23 years. I have seen many changes but the family feel and support that we get has always been the same.

I work at a few different sites we have to clock in and out, but we are left to get on with our work. My typical day starts at 04.00, which I like. The manager often stop by at the end of the shift to catch up with us and see if we need any help. The company really has a feel that everyone pulls together when needed and the work that you do is appreciated. The biggest issue is that it is monthly pay.

Supportive and a good team

Work is on a scheduled rota with set days. This is prepared in advance so that you can plan.Management are very helpful on hand on always contactable.The hours are unsociable but weekends are divided fairly.Good positive team culture.

Paid well and wages are always correct.

Company pay well and always on time. The team work well together and the account Supervisor always supports us.The work can sometimes be challenging but enjoyable.

Management communicates with staff on a regular basis whether it's good or bad. Uniform and footwear is provided looks very professional and comfy. The client also likes it.

Pros

Free drinks, good rate of pay and bonuses

Confusing and disorganised

Poor management, no communication. You never know if you are coming or going (nor do management). They lie and favour the poor workers. You have two days off and six on, Then on your two days off things chance and you’r not informed.

Pros

Hours

Rubbish

The management at 3Way Dagenham were a disgrace. They don't know how to manage different types of people. They have one style of management, their way or the highway. They don't communicate with you, they just get rid of you and worry about their own jobs. They constantly lie to you and make promises to you that they know they will not keep. They made me unhappy and they stressed me out. Avoid this company.

Pros

Wages were always correct

Cons

Useless management

Good team Living Wage

We are a good team and i have worked at the same place for 15 years. we are appreciated and work hard together. the management are always there to offer support.

Pros

living wage

Cons

nights

Productive, supported and part of the family

I have worked at 3 Way of over 15 years. We always pull together and support each other. excellent team spirit.Jobs can be demanding but worthwhile.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Some long shifts

I dont often wright reviews but i have seen alot of negative feedback so i thought i would share my experiences.i really enjoy where i work, the people i work with are mostly great bare a couple, the pay is good for the job and the hours suit me best.

Pros

hours

fun workplace

great cleaners and great management.good pay and overtime.i have recommended my friends to apply.10 minutes from my house so it is local for me which makes it easier.

Pros

pay

fun workplace

fun place to work, i enjoy working with the other cleaners.job is hard work and but rewarding when you see an area cleaned.pay is good and bonus's are great.

Pros

bonus's

Cons

long days

friendly work colleagues

i have worked for 3Way for about 6 months now and whilst the work can be hard and demanding it is a friendly environment between me and the other cleaners at the site. i see management mostly weekly, i don't have much involvement with them but they are friendly and always say hello. our team leaders are respectable and help us with any problems we have.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

sometimes there can be long days

Cleaning offices

People that I work with are nice enough. Management are based in Essex and non existent. The people using the office are disrespectful of the cleaning staff

Good company to work for

The position I had with the company involved different hours because that was the nature of the business. I never had problems with the management or within the company.

Good company

I worked for this company for 6.months never had a bad day .Got a great reference when I left the Chelmsford depo. Good fair company got on with every one .

Not great

At first everything seems fine, but as with any "corporate" company they turn at the blink of an eye and just want rid of you. Really horrible company to work for, i would avoid at all costs or just use them for a while for your own benefit then ditch them. DO NOT help them out at any costs they use you then repay you in ditching you and this is an honest review. Look elsewhere. Dont treat people like human beings

Relieved to no longer call it my work.

At first, I was extremely thankful for the work... However, over time I felt bullied by the Team Leader and it made me feel extremely depressed that I was not enjoying turning up for work, so honestly, I'm relieved and certainly feel a lot better since leaving and putting this chapter of my work life very far back in the rearview. I wish 3way the best in their future endeavours.

Pros

The majority of my co-workers. Wages paid when expected.

Cons

Unprofessional Bully of a Team Leader, Low Wages for night work.

What its like

Love it there it has the best people it is amazing and it right around the corner I feel more relaxed and concentrated and 3way is the best so far thank you 3way

stressfull workplace

worst cleaning cleaning company i have worked for management very un helpfull and inconsiderate also customer service very rude and inconsidorate the person thinks they are running the company the directors have passed it over to this management and it is run terrible they have not got a clue its like being back to school avoid applying for a job with this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3WAY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement