4Com

4Com Employee Reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews

fun work environment with lots of personal growth and Challenges

excellent company to work for, all the staff are so lovely and friendly. The management are supportive yet challenge you to achieve the best you can. Great work incentives, fun environment and a good salary. They run the company how I feel every business should be managed. Is a great opportunity for anyone willing to give it a goooooo.

Pros

good insentives

Cons

can be a hard job but well worth it

If you don’t fit in they will find a way of forcing you out

Pick and choose policies and processes to use when it suits them. Still run by 2/3 people who’s opinion overrules the democracy. If you don’t fit they will get rid of you and bend rules to suit them

Fraudulent and underhanded

For the very short time I was at 4Com I learnt ALOT! 4Com want robots who are money motivated and will sell their own gran for money! The meeting is carried out by the two sales managers and sell you a dream and what to say to people. The management never check that the sales representatives even know what a direct debit is. 4Com sell under multiple brands and move customer details throughout the different company names, very dodgey!! If you have no morals, love lots of pressure, enjoy being abused by management, arrogant team members and make a load of money this is the place for you!

Pros

Money Money Money

Cons

No integrity and no human emotion

Fun and enjoyable working envirmonent

I have worked at 4 com for almost 2 years now I have loved every moment I feel privileged to have a company car opportunities for bonuses and commissions. Everyone that works here are really supportive and friendly they make you feel comfortable. Full training is provided and there are many opportunities for progression.

Pros

Company car, bonuses

Colorful

SO the day to day is always varied for the staff! Incentives, games, quizzes, ping pong you name it. Building overlooks all of Bournemouth, love working with a view. Pay is fair for what required and the management try to make it as enjoyable as possible. Hard work and good times is a great recipe.

Pros

Onsite parking, company car!

4COM is Overall an EXCELLENT company to work for !

I’ve worked at 4COM for 1 year now and It’s the BEST decision I’ve ever made. I work with such friendly and approachable people and I’d go as far as calling them my family ! The work environment is super clean and prestige looking and I also think everyday how lucky and privileged I am to have a job role within this work place. You certainly get noticed and rewarded for your hard work with plenty of love2shop, food and drink incentives ! The training provided by the management team is exceptional you will not be disappointed.

Pros

Incentives, No Weekend Working, Friendly Environment

Fun and exciting place to work!

I have been at 4com for 5 years now and they are fantastic company to work for. Two weeks training provided at the start and side by side management when you first start off to build your confidence. We have one-to-one's with management whenever you need anything and call listening to track how your getting on. There are weekly incentives put on with love2shop money and cool prizes including holidays as well as commission paid weekly. Fun and competitive atmosphere! Potential to earn a lot of money if you are willing to put in the hard work under pressure to get the results needed. Overall a fun working environment and have been well looked after over the last 5 years.

Pros

Company car, Daily & Weekly incentives, Early go home targets, Charity events, Free lunch targets, Dress down Fridays, Private healthcare

Cons

Stress

Best sales job to date.

After working in sales for over 10 years and working for many different companies around the Bournemouth area I started working at 4com almost two years ago. I can honestly say it is by far the best sales job I have ever had. From day one you get lots of support after two weeks of intense training. There is a manager on almost every pitch with you helping you to do your job and giving you every opportunity to succeed. The majority of the managers have been on the phone themselves which really helps and if you take on board what they are saying and put it into practice there is lots of room for progression and earning a lot of money. Lots of activities and games go on after lunch most days and sometimes if we are doing well we can even finish a bit early but the main thing is that I am currently earning the most money I have earned in a sales roll and technically I am only booking appointments.

Pros

Progression to high salary, Lots of support from managers, High earning potential, Early finishes, 9-530 hours, Dress down on Fridays, Friendly yet competitive working environment.

Cons

First two weeks of training was challenging but very worth it.

Fun working environment, very rewarding!

I have worked at 4com for 2 years now and would recommend to anyone who is money driven, the earning potential is very good and has helped a lot to achieve my goals!

Pros

Team Incentives, early go homes

Fun, fast paced competitive environment

I have worked at 4Com for around 7 years and have worked my way through the sales process growing as a person and learning new skills every day. The management team are fantastic and through my experiences i have found that 4com are willing to work with you as long as you put in the effort and you are willing to develop.

Pros

Free lunches, charity events, private healthcare, monthly awards, love2shop.

Cons

Fun workplace and great team atmosphere

I have been at 4com for just over a month. The training period is excellent, management are great, very helpful and encouraging. There is a great fun team atmosphere in the workplace and the benefits/incentives are very good!

Brilliant company to work for!

4Com are an exceptional employer who value and look after their staff amazingly well. Hard work and success is frequently rewarded and the culture of progression and team work keeps everybody motivated. The directors and management are really approachable and get stuck in at all times and push everybody on. An amazing place to work and earn good money if you are hard working and willing to put in the effort required.

Pros

Team culture

Cons

Great Company to Work for!

I have been at the company for nearly 3 years and I can honestly say that it is a great company to work for. The atmosphere within the office is great across all departments, with award ceremonies and lots of charity events through out the year! They make it a fun place to work with the ability to earn incentives each week.

Pros

No weekends, No bank holidays, Incentives, Decent Breaks

Best job yet!

I've worked for 4com for about a month, it's the most fun workplace! The work is challenging in the best ways and the people are incredibly friendly, there's lots of incentives each week and they really seem to look after their staff!

Does what it says on the tin.

I've been here nearly 2 years now, feedback is always honest and open and they promote a culture of working together to problem solve. Work life balance is nailed, they really work hard as a team when needed but the reward side of it even if its just recognition is genuine. I feel valued and included, great place to work!

Pros

Honest, open and great incentives and perks.

Cons

Parking on site can be tight sometimes.

Great place to work with the possibility of earning a lot of money!

I have worked at 4Com for over 4 years now and I love it. We are all very close and I have a great relationship with both management and my colleagues. 4Com have been very accommodating to me over the last 2 years especially after having my son. They make it a fun place to work with the ability to earn a lot of money each week through the commission structure.

Pros

Free lunches, Love 2 Shop incentives, games.

Cons

Hours can be long, but the time goes quick!

Amazing place to work!

I have worked within the telemarketing department for nearly 6 years now and have loved every minute of it. The Telemarketing role is a hard job but the rewards are massive. The atmosphere within the office is great across all departments, with monthly award ceremonies and lots of charity events. Within the Telemarketing department there are daily games and incentives that add to the general buzz of the day. All in all a great place to work!

Pros

Central Bournemouth location, Free Lunches, Weekly Commission, Weekly Incentives, Great atmosphere

Serious about selling

I enjoyed my time at 4com. I wouldn't have left it covid hadn't kicked in. It was a lonely place on the road when everything is closed and due to the safety basic being for 4 monthe and the commissions not starting to come in for at least 6 months it was worrying hearing from employees that they were taking a very low income some months. So low I couldn't have paid my bills. If the safety net basic would have been in place for 6-9 months I would have stayed as I know the commission would have kicked I by then and the basic wouldn't have mattered.

Pros

High eatning potential

Cons

No work life balance

great culture growing company lots of opportunity for new things

I have been here for 3 years now and the company has seen lots of grown they still have a great office atmosphere. Lots of benefits for developers including 4K training budget and 30 days holiday.

Pros

perks, innovative company

Cons

I worked in admin team, good rewarding job helping customers, sometimes work load can be challenging but great people and culture. They do lots of things for local charities whcih is great.

Pros

Charity events free fruit tea coffee

Cons

Can be quite fast paced and full on

Revolving door depending on personality rather than skill set

This place basically operate with cold appointments with a very high profit ratio and long contract term to their customers delivered in a very clever way.The training will be informative but if you do not fit their personality criteria of being brash and swinging your dick around then you probably will last at best a month.False promises, treated lower than a number, and will probably cost you money. Don’t be wowed by the cheap flights and hotel stays.

Pros

Nice view from the office

Cons

Pretty much everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 4Com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement