4COM Technologies

4COM Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable working envirmonent

I have worked at 4 com for almost 2 years now I have loved every moment I feel privileged to have a company car opportunities for bonuses and commissions. Everyone that works here are really supportive and friendly they make you feel comfortable. Full training is provided and there are many opportunities for progression.

Pros

Company car, bonuses

Fraudulent and underhanded

For the very short time I was at 4Com I learnt ALOT! 4Com want robots who are money motivated and will sell their own gran for money! The meeting is carried out by the two sales managers and sell you a dream and what to say to people. The management never check that the sales representatives even know what a direct debit is. 4Com sell under multiple brands and move customer details throughout the different company names, very dodgey!! If you have no morals, love lots of pressure, enjoy being abused by management, arrogant team members and make a load of money this is the place for you!

Pros

Money Money Money

Cons

No integrity and no human emotion

Colorful

SO the day to day is always varied for the staff! Incentives, games, quizzes, ping pong you name it. Building overlooks all of Bournemouth, love working with a view. Pay is fair for what required and the management try to make it as enjoyable as possible. Hard work and good times is a great recipe.

Pros

Onsite parking, company car!

4COM is Overall an EXCELLENT company to work for !

I’ve worked at 4COM for 1 year now and It’s the BEST decision I’ve ever made. I work with such friendly and approachable people and I’d go as far as calling them my family ! The work environment is super clean and prestige looking and I also think everyday how lucky and privileged I am to have a job role within this work place. You certainly get noticed and rewarded for your hard work with plenty of love2shop, food and drink incentives ! The training provided by the management team is exceptional you will not be disappointed.

Pros

Incentives, No Weekend Working, Friendly Environment

Fun and exciting place to work!

I have been at 4com for 5 years now and they are fantastic company to work for. Two weeks training provided at the start and side by side management when you first start off to build your confidence. We have one-to-one's with management whenever you need anything and call listening to track how your getting on. There are weekly incentives put on with love2shop money and cool prizes including holidays as well as commission paid weekly. Fun and competitive atmosphere! Potential to earn a lot of money if you are willing to put in the hard work under pressure to get the results needed. Overall a fun working environment and have been well looked after over the last 5 years.

Pros

Company car, Daily & Weekly incentives, Early go home targets, Charity events, Free lunch targets, Dress down Fridays, Private healthcare

Cons

Stress

Fun working environment, very rewarding!

I have worked at 4com for 2 years now and would recommend to anyone who is money driven, the earning potential is very good and has helped a lot to achieve my goals!

Pros

Team Incentives, early go homes

Fun, fast paced competitive environment

I have worked at 4Com for around 7 years and have worked my way through the sales process growing as a person and learning new skills every day. The management team are fantastic and through my experiences i have found that 4com are willing to work with you as long as you put in the effort and you are willing to develop.

Pros

Free lunches, charity events, private healthcare, monthly awards, love2shop.

Cons

Fun workplace and great team atmosphere

I have been at 4com for just over a month. The training period is excellent, management are great, very helpful and encouraging. There is a great fun team atmosphere in the workplace and the benefits/incentives are very good!

Brilliant company to work for!

4Com are an exceptional employer who value and look after their staff amazingly well. Hard work and success is frequently rewarded and the culture of progression and team work keeps everybody motivated. The directors and management are really approachable and get stuck in at all times and push everybody on. An amazing place to work and earn good money if you are hard working and willing to put in the effort required.

Pros

Team culture

Cons

Great Company to Work for!

I have been at the company for nearly 3 years and I can honestly say that it is a great company to work for. The atmosphere within the office is great across all departments, with award ceremonies and lots of charity events through out the year! They make it a fun place to work with the ability to earn incentives each week.

Pros

No weekends, No bank holidays, Incentives, Decent Breaks

Best job yet!

I've worked for 4com for about a month, it's the most fun workplace! The work is challenging in the best ways and the people are incredibly friendly, there's lots of incentives each week and they really seem to look after their staff!

Does what it says on the tin.

I've been here nearly 2 years now, feedback is always honest and open and they promote a culture of working together to problem solve. Work life balance is nailed, they really work hard as a team when needed but the reward side of it even if its just recognition is genuine. I feel valued and included, great place to work!

Pros

Honest, open and great incentives and perks.

Cons

Parking on site can be tight sometimes.

Great place to work with the possibility of earning a lot of money!

I have worked at 4Com for over 4 years now and I love it. We are all very close and I have a great relationship with both management and my colleagues. 4Com have been very accommodating to me over the last 2 years especially after having my son. They make it a fun place to work with the ability to earn a lot of money each week through the commission structure.

Pros

Free lunches, Love 2 Shop incentives, games.

Cons

Hours can be long, but the time goes quick!

Amazing place to work!

I have worked within the telemarketing department for nearly 6 years now and have loved every minute of it. The Telemarketing role is a hard job but the rewards are massive. The atmosphere within the office is great across all departments, with monthly award ceremonies and lots of charity events. Within the Telemarketing department there are daily games and incentives that add to the general buzz of the day. All in all a great place to work!

Pros

Central Bournemouth location, Free Lunches, Weekly Commission, Weekly Incentives, Great atmosphere

great culture growing company lots of opportunity for new things

I have been here for 3 years now and the company has seen lots of grown they still have a great office atmosphere. Lots of benefits for developers including 4K training budget and 30 days holiday.

Pros

perks, innovative company

Cons

I worked in admin team, good rewarding job helping customers, sometimes work load can be challenging but great people and culture. They do lots of things for local charities whcih is great.

Pros

Charity events free fruit tea coffee

Cons

Can be quite fast paced and full on

Revolving door depending on personality rather than skill set

This place basically operate with cold appointments with a very high profit ratio and long contract term to their customers delivered in a very clever way.The training will be informative but if you do not fit their personality criteria of being brash and swinging your dick around then you probably will last at best a month.False promises, treated lower than a number, and will probably cost you money. Don’t be wowed by the cheap flights and hotel stays.

Pros

Nice view from the office

Cons

Pretty much everything

Great company pushing boundaries

I have been at 4com for over 4 years now and the reason it's a great place to work is the direction the company is going in. The directors all want to put 4com at the forefront of the telecoms sector which it's currently doing. Lots of challenge, new projects to work on. Flat structure means getting things done is easy.

Pros

Staff awards, charity events, team events, holiday

Poor management, unethical sales

A good company as far as camaraderie, team building, pay, & benefits. You will get micro managed in the tech jobs, and you are under constant pressure to meet incredibly unrealistic targets. Senior management chop and change what they want from you constantly.

Supportive, friendly, hardworking company with good benefits

I work in a friendly, collaborative team and I am trusted to get on with my job. The benefits at 4Com are great, including free lunches when targets are met, free fruit daily, monthly staff awards and incentive bonuses, private health insurance after a year and access to a free digital GP. Flexible working is available for various roles and the office is a couple of minutes from the beach! It's a great environment to come and work in each day.

Great company to grow in your leadership

5*.This company cares for their employees and the employee environment is one that fosters, supports, and encourages employee growth and creates a network of like minded people. The most supportive and positive work environment I have been a part of plus good benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 4COM Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2