A&B Healthcare Ltd

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews

Friendly and supportive

I have worked at A&B Healthcare for the last couple of years. I have worked for other Home-care companies previously but have found A&B to be the most caring and efficient. I get paid 15p a mile as well as the time it takes me to get to my next call at full rate, holiday pay is paid weekly throughout the year which suits me as I don’t always need to take all my holidays so means I get paid for them regardless of whether I choose to take them all or not. I can adjust my availability if required, overtime is always available and I have found the office staff to be very supportive throughout some o problems I have had. The office is always open if you just want a drink, somewhere to eat lunch or a chat (before coronavirus). Full training is given as well as updates as well as the opportunity to gain extra training in more specialist things if you wish. It truly feels good to support the vulnerable within our community especially in the current climate, it really makes a difference.

Pros

Mileage, travel pay, supportive, flexible

Insights into A&B Healthcare Ltd