A&B

Working at A&B: Latest A&B Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Good management employee relationships

A very well run and friendly taxi firm. Their app is easy to navigate and ensures a steady flow of work. Their fleet is modern and popular in the town.

terrible company avoid at all costs

terrible firm, total scam price work, low prices for square meter. Impossible to achieve even 100 day rate working on price with these guys. On top of unrealistic time expectations there was no store room staff so it was very difficult to get materials required. The foreman was a joker who knew also that the firm is ripping off the decorators. I left after a week to keep a sense of dignity within my work.

Insights into A&B

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

enjoyable

This company was always very friendly and helpful towards there co-workers and helped to make me progress and learn more about the industry I want to work in and they also have helped me to learn how to complete tasks by myself and gave me a better knowledge of being an electrcian

fun workplace

start the day with a cupper, put up baskets in the ceiling. learned how to follow drawings. management were great. nothing really hard about the job. loved everything about the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&B. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement